When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ferry bad news from the complete clusterfuck that is Nippy's Scotchland:

https://news.stv.tv/highlands-islands/broken-ferry-leaves-locals-and-tourists-high-and-dry

We all know that ScotGov is fucking useless but you have to think that there's something deliberate about this - especially from a region of the UK whose funding is so high on the back of taxpayers from London and the SE like me.

11 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

https://news.stv.tv/highlands-islands/broken-ferry-leaves-locals-and-tourists-high-and-dry

We all know that ScotGov is fucking useless but you have to think that there's something deliberate about this - especially from a region of the UK whose funding is so high on the back of taxpayers from London and the SE like me.

It's not the Scottish Government's fault that you lot are no longer welcome in Tuscany and you're overloading our ferries. What a disgrace of a country, broadcast to the whole world on Sunday. 

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

... especially from a region of the UK whose funding is so high on the back of taxpayers from London and the SE like me.

There are very few taxpayers from London and the SE like you. The vast majority are not craven, sash-bashing arseholes. Most of them don't give a f**k about Scotland either. They're not bothered by "the union". In fact, you're possibly unique in strolling about the South East, hating Scotland and desperate to see it fail so you can assert some sort of moral superiority. 

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

FB_IMG_1626092061522.jpg

Wings took the money and ran
Those fires are deliberate
GCC are a front for organised crime
Cherry flunked the election
Muriel did try the Art School fire
BBC weather map makes Scotland look small
Dugdale is an SNP plant
Brian Spanner is Euan McColm and JK Rowling
I’ve met Paul but could be true

2 hours ago, Frank Sobotka said:

Everyone who posts in the politics forum, without fail, believes in at least 3 of these.

IMG_20210715_181917.thumb.jpg.fb4efd58c195f24ce4306f86a4abf77f.jpg

Wings took the money 

Everyone knew about Derek McKay 

Duncan Hothersall is a cybernat op

Muriel did the fires

Weather map

One of mccolm and Rowling is spanner