When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Looking at the red tops, it will be civil war first if Boris doesn't sort the Irish border. 

I also see the ordinary Englander have fully turned against us due to freedom day up here not happening and how it affects them. Its now get the Jocks to f**k and give them their indy. Stop their money. We're paying no more. They've ponced enough of us. Boris grow a set and f**k us off. 

This IS good listening to the Nats of course. Boris is actually running away from addressing the issue, as he does. He is no match for oor Nicola. 

With Englander freedom day, he no longer has an excuse not to address the problem. 

24 minutes ago, BlueBear said:

Looking at the red tops, it will be civil war first if Boris doesn't sort the Irish border. 

I also see the ordinary Englander have fully turned against us due to freedom day up here not happening and how it affects them. Its now get the Jocks to f**k and give them their indy. Stop their money. We're paying no more. They've ponced enough of us. Boris grow a set and f**k us off. 

This IS good listening to the Nats of course. Boris is actually running away from addressing the issue, as he does. He is no match for oor Nicola. 

With Englander freedom day, he no longer has an excuse not to address the problem. 

Trump Words GIF by moodman

3 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I bought it once not long after it started and my boss still mercilessly mocks me for it till this day. Deservedly so as well.

They had a picture of some athlete waving a massive Saltire on the roof of Hampden, with dark clouds swirling in the background and a clenched mouth and determined look, in the first issue. Wrote them a letter asking if they'd hired Leni Riefenstahl, they didn't print it.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

They had a picture of some athlete waving a massive Saltire on the roof of Hampden, with dark clouds swirling in the background and a clenched mouth and determined look, in the first issue. Wrote them a letter asking if they'd hired Leni Riefenstahl, they didn't print it.

No it's impossible for Scotland to be in any way bad because any bad shit that went on was the fault of our neighbours down south who made us do the bad things when we were colonised.

I will freely admit that I bought it the night of the 2015 GE when it came with a map and a yellow highlighter. Of course the only fucking constituency in the country I couldn't colour in was the one I lived in and had flyered in.

If the worst does happen, I want UDI announced no later than Monday morning. Definitely the final straw.

Depending on the result on Sunday we could probably declare UDI on Monday then take back Berwick along with bits of Northumberland and Cumbria and redraw the border in the North Sea to the pre 1997 one and I would doubt if many down south would notice or even care.

46 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Depending on the result on Sunday we could probably declare UDI on Monday then take back Berwick along with bits of Northumberland and Cumbria and redraw the border in the North Sea to the pre 1997 one and I would doubt if many down south would notice or even care.

Sadly judging by Euro Twitter discourse I suspect that any UDI border redraw would probably have to give them Dumfries and Galloway.

24 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Sadly judging by Euro Twitter discourse I suspect that any UDI border redraw would probably have to give them Dumfries and Galloway.

I was already ready to cede that farmer's cesspit for every class city in the North of England. 

14 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I was already ready to cede that farmer's cesspit for every class city in the North of England. 

The problem being of course that while the north of England differs in some ways from the south of England it is still quite keen on the England football team.