When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

hf5m4ezap6671.jpg

No real surprise there, the man's an arse licker.

And that explains why he wasn't present at Friday's official commissioning of HMS Spey at Invergordon, yet every other Moray politico was there including the Lord Lieutenant of Moray, I'm told it was a huge military affair with a Marine Band etc.

And he always tells us how proud he is to represent Moray's military personnel, phoney.

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

Which tells you all you need to know about the people in the Scotland end.

It also says a lot about the poster - and the ScotchNats on here. 

Anyway, looks like IndyRef2 is now a certainty with Mike Russell on the case:

"Pleased to take on political direction of the independence work & grateful to @NicolaSturgeon & #NEC Look forward to working with the vast range of enthusiastic talent, within & outwith the party,"

With this vast range of enthusiastic talent available how come they have Swinney and Humza in the cabinet?

I see also - from the same article - Nippy's looking for IndyRef2, "later in this Parliament."  There's as much chance of that happening as me starting a Buckinghamshire branch of the Band of Hope.

48 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

It also says a lot about the poster - and the ScotchNats on here. 

Anyway, looks like IndyRef2 is now a certainty with Mike Russell on the case:

"Pleased to take on political direction of the independence work & grateful to @NicolaSturgeon & #NEC Look forward to working with the vast range of enthusiastic talent, within & outwith the party,"

With this vast range of enthusiastic talent available how come they have Swinney and Humza in the cabinet?

I see also - from the same article - Nippy's looking for IndyRef2, "later in this Parliament."  There's as much chance of that happening as me starting a Buckinghamshire branch of the Band of Hope.

I assume it's hard getting written permission for that kind of stuff, with you being from Jockistan.

28 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
3 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:
Which tells you all you need to know about the people in the Scotland end.

And again. f**k off p***k.

The mask fucking slipped there, didn't it.

Been happening rather a lot lately since the "majority of Scots" Unionist line became debatable.

4 minutes ago, orfc said:

Nicky's not arsed about independence, she can already do most of what she wants to do without it. 

Five more years of her snout in the trough?  Five more years of her and Pete running their own wee fiefdom?  Five more years of being lauded as Chief Mammy?

You can see how seriously she takes independence by asking Mike Russell to deliver IndyRef2.

2 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

I assume it's hard getting written permission for that kind of stuff, with you being from Jockistan.

Now there's as daft a Natter post as you'll find.  I assume you wanted to shoe-horn 'Jockistan' in and that was the best you could come up with.

For normal people?  That's a 1/10.  For you ScotchNats?  Maybe a 9.