When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

28 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Meanwhile (ahem...) 

I see on tonight's Sky news press preview that, according to the Express, the politically neutral Royal Family are to send the possibly future King Billy and his missus to spend more time Scotland to help save the union. 

Have these two not suffered enough? 

Speaking in Edinburgh at the closing ceremony of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland, William said about some of the memorable individuals he had met: “These people make Scotland the vibrant, friendly, innovative and determined place Catherine and I love, and is so important to us.”

So will an independent Scotland change that?

3 hours ago, strichener said:

Ignoring the fact that it is the Daily Mail, you will forgive me if I don't take the word of someone who misled parliamentarians.  

Sturgeon is as pure as the driven snow.

https://www.politico.eu/article/nicola-sturgeon-did-not-breach-ministerial-code-inquiry-finds/

Nicola Sturgeon did not breach ministerial code, inquiry finds

A poster who previously asked to get banned returning to moan about trans people again, someone demanding the mods come in and reenact the blood samples scene from The Thing and DomDom going nuclear and getting punted after 28000 posts

It's another Super Saturday on Pie and Bovril!

44 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

A poster who previously asked to get banned returning to moan about trans people again, someone demanding the mods come in and reenact the blood samples scene from The Thing and DomDom going nuclear and getting punted after 28000 posts

It's another Super Saturday on Pie and Bovril!

I'd forgotten about Dom's fury at the mods.

He probably realised that literally everyone just opens another account and carries on regardless, so you might as well call everybody all the c***s under the sun  :lol:

@Sureiknow was binned for posting pretty much the same stuff as Dawson Park Boy. I don't know if maybe it is better that these cretins and assorted loonballs like Pep are simply open to have their views publicly ridiculed. If nothing else provoking these losers is pretty good sport.

Bloody hell, I stirred it a bit last night didn't I? @Thorongil sorry m9, you really did align quickly with the posting style of Pepp, who is almost everyones worst nightmare on here. Opinions are like arseholes, as long as you don't  discriminate people for being different to you then fairynuff.

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

So will an independent Scotland change that?

I've been to various countries and met nice people. It never entered my mind that I should one day have constitutional authority over them, or that they would regard members of my family as being their hereditary Heads of State.  I suspect that my friends in Italy would take a grim view of that. 

Even if Scotland wanted to have a royal Head of State, which would be a post-indy debate anyway, plenty of other countries seem to manage that without being under the political authority of Westminster.  If folk want them, fine.  To me, as someone who thinks royalty is a ludicrous concept, it seems crazy to even care what they think.  They might even think that a god wants to wade in to the debate, seeing as how a god apparently gave Billy's mum the job from which Billy's 'importance' emerges. If he was plain Billy Windsor, a clerical assistant in a local estate agent's office in Chelmsford, nobody here would give a t0ss about his view.  Having one's view on independence influenced by this mob is as stupid as deciding whether or not to vote for a politician based on their hairstyle. 

As far as their political views on the implementation of the SNPs (and Greens?) election manifestos are concerned, I might give a twopenny one about Billy and Katie's views if they seemed as interested in publicly interfering in what the Tories are up to. 

31 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Bloody hell, I stirred it a bit last night didn't I? @Thorongil sorry m9, you really did align quickly with the posting style of Pepp, who is almost everyones worst nightmare on here. Opinions are like arseholes, as long as you don't  discriminate people for being different to you then fairynuff.

Fair play to you buddy. I’m an egalitarian and Pepp doesn’t sound very nice.

1 minute ago, Thorongil said:

By he way, I will say this too. That Marion Millar who is in the news is an absolute nutball and some of her tweets I’ve seen are absolutely worthy of prosecution. 

She might well be. I've only seen the tweet she is reportedly being charged for.

That nutjob from River Shitty reported her for a ribbon.

He should be charged with wasting police time.

Well that was enjoyable reading. Glad to see that DomDom guy punted, personally the only poster to trigger me when he tried to rewrite a discussion and randomly wrongly accused me of homophobia, when this was pointed out to be nonsense he also doubled down and didn't tread near an apology. 

He would also spend a great deal of time telling people not to interact with other people. Clearly had moderator aspirations. 

Will be hilarious when he makes an alias account to read the forum, I think he'll be too embarrassed to post but I must say it's brilliant to see another of my "haters" getting exposed. 

IMG_20201127_125248.jpg

3 minutes ago, wirez said:

She might well be. I've only seen the tweet she is reportedly being charged for.

That nutjob from River Shitty reported her for a ribbon.

He should be charged with wasting police time.

That guy is an absolutely deranged narcissist scumbag. 

11 hours ago, Thorongil said:

I’m a lifelong nationalist who has voted for the SNP in every election since 2005. I have absolutely no issue whatsoever with trans people. 

You were wrong about me being “Pep” and you’re wrong to try to smear me now. You could have started normal engagement by, if not apologising for your false accusation, at least acknowledging it. 

That couple of lines I highlighted are totally hypocritical considering in your earlier post you strongly smeared Nicola Sturgeon and her husband as being totally corrupt.

Fuckin unbelievable.

And now you're  whimpering that you are the victim.

Why if you, as you say, would prefer normal engagement on here, do you initially post that the First Minister and her husband are a pair of totally corrupt people but you don't provide hard evidence to back up the statement.

What do you expect from Nationalists on here when you go on the attack with an unfounded statement.

And don't even fuckin reply as I can't be bothered with insignificant little malicious people. 

Just now, SandyCromarty said:

That couple of lines I highlighted are totally hypocritical considering in your earlier post you strongly smeared Nicola Sturgeon and her husband as being totally corrupt.

Fuckin unbelievable.

And now you're  whimpering that you are the victim.

Why if you, as you say, would prefer normal engagement on here, do you initially post that the First Minister and her husband are a pair of totally corrupt people but you don't provide hard evidence to back up the statement.

What do you expect from Nationalists on here when you go on the attack with an unfounded statement.

And don't even fuckin reply as I can't be bothered with insignificant little malicious people. 

Just breathe. 

It is my view, having been a party member for 15 years, that they are corrupt. There are degrees and styles of corruption. That they are corrupt is a matter of my opinion. 

I could provide supporting content to underpin the reasoning for the view I have formed, but what would I get from you for that other than a tirade?

5 minutes ago, Thorongil said:

Just breathe. 

It is my view, having been a party member for 15 years, that they are corrupt. There are degrees and styles of corruption. That they are corrupt is a matter of my opinion. 

I could provide supporting content to underpin the reasoning for the view I have formed, but what would I get from you for that other than a tirade?

You get fake history and homophobic "banter". 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

Well that was enjoyable reading. Glad to see that DomDom guy punted, personally the only poster to trigger me when he tried to rewrite a discussion and randomly wrongly accused me of homophobia, when this was pointed out to be nonsense he also doubled down and didn't tread near an apology. 

He would also spend a great deal of time telling people not to interact with other people. Clearly had moderator aspirations. 

Will be hilarious when he makes an alias account to read the forum, I think he'll be too embarrassed to post but I must say it's brilliant to see another of my "haters" getting exposed. 

IMG_20201127_125248.jpg

Just Trump levels of spite posting. Class.

Just breathe. 

So - no evidence then?

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:
1 hour ago, Thorongil said:
Just breathe. 

So - no evidence then?

Not at this time. What are you offering in exchange for evidence?

Not at this time. What are you offering in exchange for evidence?
All I've seen is opinion - any "evidence" has come from dubious sources.

I've stated my own view on the accusations regards the finances and the so-called "missing £600k" - it's pretty clear that it has been spent on 2 different election campaigns - there's not fraud as some are trying to imply.

That being said, I do think there needs to be more honesty regards this - particularly from Murrell.