When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Pato said:

Feeling like when you're a kid and you put a wasp and a big spider in a jam jar reading the last few pages. Marvellous.

It's only a matter of time before they find the bodies, you monster.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I'm liking the new improved Oaksoft

Bit too nicey-nicey for me. I miss the days of frothing bitterly about the undeserving poor and building jungle compounds to avoid interacting with the human race. With internet access for forum posting, naturally.

Dawson Park is the new champion of the Daily Mail demographic, but it's just not the same.

3 hours ago, Binos said:

The pandemic will leave a debt tsunami that will take 10 years to sort

Johnson should ask Tory supporters to fund it and they can throw in a bit extra for wallpaper and a nanny.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Undeserving poor? Jungle compounds?

What on earth are you wittering on about?

Were you in an accident recently?

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

No but I'm beginning to think that maybe someone dropped you on your head at some point.

That's the spirit - you'll be right back into the bitter ravings in no time. This reasonable man of the people stuff is for the birds.

3 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

IMG_1620630981.393344.jpg
So the next ‘project fear’ will include you can’t use our language, never mind trying to share Sterling for a while! emoji23.png

Would we start a new language from scratch or would we have to join an EU one? I quite like Italian.

20 hours ago, Jedi said:

Still think 2024 is the best time....

I've thought this for a while - and it has the advantage of being 10 years since the previous one. Nobody can credibly argue that's not long enough, especially when you look at what's happened in that time.

18 hours ago, BigDoddyKane said:

Heres a question:

In your own opinion is an Indy2 more likely to be won asap so within 2 years, in 5 years or held sometime past that?

As the past 10 years shows, the future is too hard to predict. If it were held soon then it would be a 50-50. Later ought to be better, but the Scottish Government will need to up its game despite having no more money. The SNP is starting to suffer from the ills that all parties that have been in power for a long time experience - a lack of policy innovation, the weight of their past failures (which are always more remembered than successes), internal disputes and just plain tiredness. They need one last big push to get it over the line. 

4 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

Would we start a new language from scratch or would we have to join an EU one? I quite like Italian.

We’d be forced to use Esperanto.

Think I’ll sell that headline to The Daily Express....