When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I may or may not work for a company linked to serco and might actually be one of the few people benefiting from the test and trace service. If that were the case I'd like to think of it as jobs for the bois etc.. a little thank you nod for voting for the baddies. 

16 minutes ago, jakedee said:

Watching debate night, 1st question. Has the Scottish Govt got the balance between health and the economy correct.
I'll let you guess what Oliver Mundell brought into the conversation.

I'll have a stab at "divisive". 

21 hours ago, jakedee said:

Watching debate night, 1st question. Has the Scottish Govt got the balance between health and the economy correct.
I'll let you guess what Oliver Mundell brought into the conversation.

Indeed and even Anas Sarwar suggested he act like a grown up, whilst Oliver pleaded that Anas and Wullie should join him in stopping Indy2. They ignored him. He also said later he was in favour of "muddling through" and did not want to be in office to make these tough decisions. He will of course still get Borders to vote him back in on the basis of Stop the SNP. 

16 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Indeed and even Anas Sarwar suggested he act like a grown up, whilst Oliver pleaded that Anas and Wullie should join him in stopping Indy2. They ignored him. He also said later he was in favour of "muddling through" and did not want to be in office to make these tough decisions. He will of course still get Borders to vote him back in on the basis of Stop the SNP. 

He's not Borders, we have Lamont. Would still vote Mundell on the Indy basis anyway however having said that I've not seen much of him, I of course know his dad but had managed to avoid him until I watched Debate Night the other night and by God he was terrible. Just came across flapping on every issue, looked scared to discuss anything. 

17 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I think both Labour and Tory MSPs are going to be doing a lot of that as they're both trying to triangulate the same pool of voters.

Aye I think you're right with that. 

But to be fair to Sarwar he seemed to at least be attacking Mundell, poor wee Oliver looked as if they had some pact not to go for each other and that Sarwar had just betrayed him, he was a deer in the headlights and just seemed so out of his depth. 

Don't forget Willie Rennie - "We must focus on".... proceeds to mention every issue he can think of.

Willie... pal.

Oliver Mundell being absolutely skewered from all angles here. Pathetic performance.

Edited by Gordon EF

1 hour ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Quite mad to think Willie Rennie has been leader for 10 years, has basically done nothing of note, and isn't under any pressure whatsoever.   

I was really hope they would go extinct in Scotland but seems there's 4-5% hardcore supporters that will always vote for them. 

PS Of the Northern Isles, where are the SNP bigger? I assumed it would be Orkney due it being closer to the mainland but IIR, their vote share was higher in Shetland than Orkney last few polls?

26 minutes ago, Kejan said:

I was really hope they would go extinct in Scotland but seems there's 4-5% hardcore supporters that will always vote for them. 

PS Of the Northern Isles, where are the SNP bigger? I assumed it would be Orkney due it being closer to the mainland but IIR, their vote share was higher in Shetland than Orkney last few polls?

Just going by 2016 Holyrood elections, slightly bigger on Shetland. 32% of the vote on Shetland, 24% on Orkney (and Shetland had a reasonably popular independent candidate running as well).

No other party got into percentage double figures in either constituency.

Orkney is the most anti-independence LCA in the country, Shetland is 3rd.

Edited by Gordon EF

7 hours ago, Stormzy said:

He's not Borders, we have Lamont. Would still vote Mundell on the Indy basis anyway however having said that I've not seen much of him, I of course know his dad but had managed to avoid him until I watched Debate Night the other night and by God he was terrible. Just came across flapping on every issue, looked scared to discuss anything. 

Thanks for the fine tuning but I did regard Dumfries/Galloway as a Borders constituency ( That's my Central base bias!) . I can see why if you are a No voter , then it's hard not to give your vote to the Conservatives. I agree he was flapping and it amazes me that a guy with his legal background , is so poor. Obviously I support the Indy 2 side of the debate but your guys might need to up their game, or maybe I should not suggest that.  I won't comment on his Dad but I think he was shabbily treated by the Johnston government.  Take care.

6 minutes ago, Chapelhall chap said:

Thanks for the fine tuning but I did regard Dumfries/Galloway as a Borders constituency ( That's my Central base bias!) . I can see why if you are a No voter , then it's hard not to give your vote to the Conservatives. I agree he was flapping and it amazes me that a guy with his legal background , is so poor. Obviously I support the Indy 2 side of the debate but your guys might need to up their game, or maybe I should not suggest that.  I won't comment on his Dad but I think he was shabbily treated by the Johnston government.  Take care.

I agree with every word. I do however think there are more competent speakers from a Unionst perspective so I don't think it's quite that bad but we should definitely but Mundell Jnr on the subs bench for now 😂

Thanks for the fine tuning but I did regard Dumfries/Galloway as a Borders constituency

It’s a “Border constituency” but not a “Borders constituency”

Presumably they don’t play enough Rugby or have enough common ridings to be “Borders” proper.

Although arguably Langholm is Borders even though they pay D&G council tax