When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Osborne's article isn't talking to Scotland; it's talking to Conservative Ministers and advisers.

Understand the intended audience and you understand the message.

What he's saying is "You're fucked. All you've got left is to refuse a referendum and play for time."

18 minutes ago, Ad Lib said:

Osborne's article isn't talking to Scotland; it's talking to Conservative Ministers and advisers.

What he's saying is "You're fucked. All you've got left is to refuse a referendum and play for time."

If he was talking to ministers and advisers then perhaps he should have wrote a private letter. His audience was.... everyone.

3 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Neither am I.  I said people on here questioning the R number are not qualified to do so. They're not.

You're a fanny, you can swing and miss all day if you want, it won't make you any less of a fanny. 

And yet here you are holding a degree in politics

On 15/01/2021 at 12:08, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Erm....yes they are, without question.  Psychopaths and sociopaths is exactly what they are.

and in both psychology and behavioural sciences

On 15/01/2021 at 12:00, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

That's true, though not a great outcome anyway, and what businesses will have to pay in future for the same insurance will be eye-watering.

and presumably also a member of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.

32 minutes ago, strichener said:

And yet here you are holding a degree in politics

and in both psychology and behavioural sciences

and presumably also a member of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries.

Do you have a comment to make about indyref2?  Would you like me to start a thread about me and you can just post in there all day long?

3 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

Do you have a comment to make about indyref2?  Would you like me to start a thread about me and you can just post in there all day long?

What's your degree in and where did you obtain it out of curiosity? 

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

This is correct but it's naive to exclude the impact his open letter to his chums will have up here. Now, perhaps he simply doesn't care about that impact - and that in itself is telling. 

I suspect that the line Osborne is pushing is very much aligned to how the poor man's Trump is thinking anyway. So there really needs to be a Plan B which also needs to be held back until after the elections in May. 

1 hour ago, Ad Lib said:

Okay boomer.

I'm Generation-X, kid. So, I can only assume you're butthurt because I called Osborne a piece of trash. So let me be even more clear about him:

If he was on fire and I had 100 gallons of water, you bet I'd try my best to drink it all.

Edited by Anonapersona

3 hours ago, Anonapersona said:

I'm Generation-X, kid. So, I can only assume you're butthurt because I called Osborne a piece of trash. So let me be even more clear about him:

If he was on fire and I had 100 gallons of water, you bet I'd try my best to drink it all.

The idea of a gen-x’r using words like ‘butthurt’ im not gonna lie, I felt a bit sick. 

The boundaries of Generation X has changed since I was a kid. There's no way I'd have been considered GenX back in the Eighties, but it looks like I just about make the cutoff by the current definition.

Thank f**k; I'm way too old to be a Millennial.