When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Sincere question.

As someone that hasn't particularly followed Salmond and his personal politics is it fair to say he is willing to torpedo Indy in favour of his personal career?

I always presumed he was staunch staunch and ignored the idea he would publicly attack Sturgeon so close to elections and thought it was far fetched, was this predictable or is it of genuine surprise to anyone else? 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Sincere question.

As someone that hasn't particularly followed Salmond and his personal politics is it fair to say he is willing to torpedo Indy in favour of his personal career?

I always presumed he was staunch staunch and ignored the idea he would publicly attack Sturgeon so close to elections and thought it was far fetched, was this predictable or is it of genuine surprise to anyone else? 

Absolutely nobody is "torpedo-ing" indy.  

Nobody will move Yes to No because Alex isn't happy with Nicola and visa-versa.  

From a personal level I'm disappointed because they've individually done brilliant work increasing the numbers prepared to vote Yes.  

10 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Sincere question.

His career is finished.

His actions now certainly won't "torpedo Independence"

Edited by ICTJohnboy

1 minute ago, Erih Shtrep said:

Absolutely nobody is "torpedo-ing" indy.  

Nobody will move Yes to No because Alex isn't happy with Nicola and visa-versa.  

From a personal level I'm disappointed because they've individually done brilliant work increasing the numbers prepared to vote Yes.  

I do sincerely think some people, probably a tiny percentage of people will be turned off from Nicola Sturgeon if this gains any more traction. 

You can disagree with my term torpedo, perhaps an inconsequential attempted dunt would suffice? 

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

His career is finished.

The question doesn't state that this will, I'm more intrigued if you guys think he would if he could. 

Just now, Stormzy said:

I do sincerely think some people, probably a tiny percentage of people will be turned off from Nicola Sturgeon if this gains any more traction. 

You can disagree with my term torpedo, perhaps an inconsequential attempted dunt would suffice? 

To be fair, you asked if he'd be willing to do it. Not if it would actually happen. Hence why I simply gave the answer to the question asked.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

A tiny percentage yes.    

But the movement is one way.   It's an emotional construct.   I don't believe for a second you are against Scottish independence for fiscal reasons just you believe in the UK.    I'm the other way but I respect you might feel differently.   

2 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

To be fair, you asked if he'd be willing to do it. Not if it would actually happen. Hence why I simply gave the answer to the question asked.

I appreciate that. 

I don't think this will dent the movement so to speak but I do think it will linger for a while. 

5 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

His career is finished.

There's nothing really to suggest this though is there?   

Thousands of politicians have more dirt on them than "killer heels" Salmond.  

He could start a party and poll 25% of the popular vote tomorrow.  

You cannot listen to Sturgeon and think she's a 10th of the politician Salmond is.  

1 minute ago, Erih Shtrep said:

You cannot listen to Sturgeon and think she's a 10th of the politician Salmond is.  

Can't see it mate.

Welcome back, btw!

1 hour ago, Erih Shtrep said:

You are absolutely tragic p***k.

What do you get from these various aliases? One day you'll look back on your pish and cringe your spine in half.

19 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You are absolutely tragic p***k.

What do you get from these various aliases? One day you'll look back on your pish and cringe your spine in half.

Why are you always so abusive?   

We've all tried to help you with your weight issues and mental health.   We all respect you have problems and are here to help.   

It's best to make pals rather than abuse everyone.