When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

Mad the gymnastics you have to go through to depict the SNP commendably continuing Scotland's centuries old tradition of easy access to education as some kind of skullduggerous plot.

Moreover if your two choices for expanding education opportunities for young people outside of Scotland in a relevant timescale are:

1. Stay in union outside of EU with no access to ERASMUS etc.
  2. Leave union and rejoin the EU to regain access to low fee/free education across the EU.

And you still pick 1 while maintaining free education for Scottish students is a disgrace you are at it.

It's like I said earlier, he's lying and he knows it. He's got a sad wee playbook that has been given to him by his Tory masters and he just blindly parrots the nonsense in it. Racists and bigots are so easily swayed.

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yet they did - hence the entire reason for me mentioning this in the first place.  Do keep up, Welshy.

This was when Scotland was a decent place - before it was overrun by grievance junkies.

I find it hard to believe there's a bigger grievance junky than yourself.

2 hours ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

What sort of bellend would spoil their ballot?  You could just not go to the polling station.  That's just weird.

This is a fair point.

We hear "it's recorded" but who actually gives a shit? It's a pointless exercise. 

1 minute ago, Andre Drazen said:

This is a fair point.

We hear "it's recorded" but who actually gives a shit? It's a pointless exercise. 

Aye you're not making a statement, you're just wasting your own time.  All you've achieved is some random in a polling centre will shrug their shoulders for a fraction of a second and think 'what a fanny' then move on.  

3 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

This is a fair point.

You're just counted alongside those who find drawing an X in a box a bit tricky.

3 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

thats a bit mad isn't it? working in the home of votes and not liking voting.

Depends what constituency he’s in I think. Some of them are won by about 30000 odd votes, what’s the actual point of turning up.

That and f**k knows what I’d do if I was given the choice of Tories, Sir Keith or some Lib Dem weirdo and nothing else. Doubt I could bring myself to vote for any of them.

When I lived in England I voted Green just for a bit of a laugh. I lived in the same constituency as the BAE nuclear sub manufacturing dock and it's probably somewhere above 600 on their 'target list'.

It was either that, draw a cock and balls on my ballot or just don't bother. Pretty close call tbh.

Edited by Gordon EF

I usually vote but have drawn a cock and balls a couple of times, as is my unalienable democratic right.

It's looking like cock and balls for the constituency vote and Green on the list next year tbqfhwy.

8 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Na. Vote till you boke. There's always a least worst option.

I agree with that to an extent, but if you combine the two and say that the Tories are going to win the seat by 20000 votes regardless of what you do, does it make any difference if you vote Labour or if you spoil the ballot?

For what it’s worth, I’d vote Green if I lived down south and they ran a candidate.

Edit: I’d vote Green up here too, but where I live is fairly close between 2 candidates, and one of those candidates is Alex Cole-Hamilton so my hands are tied.

Edited by oneteaminglasgow

This is a fair point.

There’s a few places in America which publish the spoiled ballots and it was funny to see there was like 21 people in one county who said “I’m with her” and voted for Hillary Clinton in 2020.

It would be good if they recorded the spoiled ballots so we could see what folk were saying.

thats a bit mad isn't it? working in the home of votes and not liking voting.

I’m a sad case who likes the act of voting and at least going to spoil it means taking part and having the mildest of laughs.

FYI I haven’t spoiled a ballot yet and the one time I didn’t cast a vote was cause I wasn’t even registered

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

There’s a few places in America which publish the spoiled ballots and it was funny to see there was like 21 people in one county who said “I’m with her” and voted for Hillary Clinton in 2020.

It would be good if they recorded the spoiled ballots so we could see what folk were saying.

I'd love to see it.

"We got 63 cock and balls in Inverclyde."

Sound.