When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is, though, a substantive point which is that ScotGov hates young ones studying outside of Scotland and also wants border guards at Gretna.

How does it feel being an island within an island?  This is what you small-minded xenophobes are driving Scotland towards.

Just be grateful that we world-affirming unionists are here to save you from yourselves.

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Natterism is all about hating the Inglush Basturds.  You know this.

Remainer here, mate.  I have said it so often that it astonishes me you can't remember.

But +2 on the whit aboot tally for you.

You also remember me drawing parallels between Brexit lovers and the puerile Natters?  The paiir of you, as I have said innumerable times, are two cheeks of the same sorry arse.

You have a lot of respect from me - you've travelled a huge amount and we almost lived together in Clapton.  That you support the politics of the fuckwit astounds me.

Your years of lurking haven't helped you any.

You're as thick as pig shit like most of the Nats on here.

5 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

You a Tory now?

Of course it is.

M8.

Were both of your parents kirk ministers or was that a similar pompous wee fanny on here?

Fantastic stuff. I actually feel a little proud that the glorious P&B collective have, over the years, managed to eat away at your rather thin veneer of being a reasonably intelligent sevco fan to finally bring forth the bile-spewing, hateful racist bigot within. Tremendous stuff. 

The delightful thing about Scottish history is that it is the least parochial history of any country on the planet since, by dint of the AofU, the Jock diaspora changed the face of the modern world.

And that the study of Scottish history has come on leaps and bounds in the 21st century under the aegis of the SNP and several well-placed nationalists in the universities is another tick in the box for the Natters.

9 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Tuition fees isn't the issue here.

ScotGov hampering students studying outside of Scotland is.

Anyone from any country has to pay tuition fees outside of their own country and that applies to english students studying in Scotland.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

There is, though, a substantive point which is that ScotGov hates young ones studying outside of Scotland and also wants border guards at Gretna.

How does it feel being an island within an island?  This is what you small-minded xenophobes are driving Scotland towards.

Just be grateful that we world-affirming unionists are here to save you from yourselves.

Nonsense, on gaining Independence we will apply for EU membership, once accepted we will be a member in a club of 27 nations and part of the biggest trading bloc the world has ever seen.

Sadly england our neighbours will be an isolated island facing hefty trading tariffs.

Edited by SandyCromarty

Scottish students are being denied* the life-changing opportunity to  experience living and studying in a far-off land that according to unionists... *checks notes*... is culturally, linguistically, socially, and politically no different to Scotland.

* by denied, we don't mean denied, in fact they have precisely the same opportunity as someone from Milton Keynes.

Edited by Gordon EF

In June 2012 after english university fees of £9000 were introduced Oxford university, facing a drop in Scottish student applications and having high regard for Scots students, offered Scots students £22,000 in financial support in the form of bursaries and fee waivers. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

26 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Mad the gymnastics you have to go through to depict the SNP commendably continuing Scotland's centuries old tradition of easy access to education as some kind of skullduggerous plot.

Moreover if your two choices for expanding education opportunities for young people outside of Scotland in a relevant timescale are:

1. Stay in union outside of EU with no access to ERASMUS etc.
  2. Leave union and rejoin the EU to regain access to low fee/free education across the EU.

And you still pick 1 while maintaining free education for Scottish students is a disgrace you are at it.

In a fuckin nutshell.

I should add however I'm as relaxed about this as I was about whichever tory it was held a blowtorch to a baby box for 10 minutes till it caught fire as a campaigning tactic.

The SNP have failed to consider the pyromaniac build in a Fallout save. Sturgeon must condemn.

8 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Miles of lorries parked crossing the border through Kent.

I've seen gammons smashing up their own pub furniture after getting beaten by Croatia. I've seen it, felt it....!

9 hours ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

Yeah? How is the Scottish Government "hampering" students studying in other countries under different governments?

I was just thinking that.

1 hour ago, Gordon EF said:

Kind of sums up a certain type of unionist that they visit Kent and think they've travelled the world. Utterly small time.

I once met a Londoner who claimed they had “no need to visit anywhere else because the whole world comes to London.  We have everything here“.

1 minute ago, Hedgecutter said:

I once met a Londoner who claimed they had “no need to visit anywhere else because the whole world comes to London.  We have everything here“.

I started off thinking that was a joke then slowly realised you were sharing a factual anecdote.... chilling.

Spoiler

Didn't help that I initially misread "Londoner" as "Labrador".

8 hours ago, Ad Lib said:

For obvious reasons I won’t disclose which political party or parties I am inclined to support in the current climate.

It is sufficient to say that I spoiled my ballot at the last General Election and that how I would vote in any future election would depend on where I was registered to vote at the time.

I am not a member of any political party.

Edit to add: now f**k off you racist windbag.

What sort of bellend would spoil their ballot?  You could just not go to the polling station.  That's just weird.

What sort of bellend would spoil their ballot?  You could just not go to the polling station.  That's just weird.
On a scale of weirdness it's not even close to making up stories about caddying for well known US political figures, or playing fives with Scotland internationals.

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:
11 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

On a scale of weirdness it's not even close to making up stories about caddying for well known US political figures, or playing fives with Scotland internationals.

You make no point.  Have done both those things as it happens.