When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Spiffing stuff, Tobes, old boy.

'All of which has left me feeling like an angry, red-faced gammon. Up until now, I haven’t minded subsidising our lower-income neighbours, even though they’ve never exhibited the slightest flicker of gratitude."

'Gratitude' 😂

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

The devolved nations are acting like irresponsible students, running up massive debts on their credit cards because they can count on the bank of mum and dad to bail them out.

The UK government have covered the cost of lockdown with loans. They have come as close as possible to literally running up debt and counting on a bank to bail them out as it's possible to be in this analogy. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

It's all going swimmingly, and by this twat in the heart of the ERG house magazine too. This attitude is to be encouraged. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

“So I think we should give them a choice. We hold referendums in all three devolved nations and say: ‘Look, devolution’s not working. The English can’t continue bankrolling you if you’re just going to set fire to the money in a misguided effort to make yourselves look better than us. Either you abandon this sophomoric pretence of independence and throw in your lot with us or you become separate sovereign states, entirely responsible for your own affairs.’“

Can we have this far-right racist front and centre of Better Together (but not with filthy Europeans) 2, please?

13 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

That quote about gratitude should be front and centre of any independence campaign.

If he wants gratitude, he should get in touch with Kincy and Stormzy. I'm sure they'll fawn over him for as long as he can take.

Edited by Gordon EF

It's a silly article designed to discredit the Scottish people and basically display us as serfs begging from the Master's bowl.

It's how some of them see themselves sadly, as being the centre of the universe around which all other societies have to bow to.

The fact of the matter is that due to their misguided arrogance the Brexit loving england will within a very short time find themselves completely isolated trade wise through their foolishness, sadly due to the severe cost of this pandemic they will no longer have the financial reserves to present themselves as a serious world trade competitor with the big boys and the country will no longer present itself as a serious and financially worthwhile country to foreign investors.

There have been a couple of bids by Frankfurt for the LSE over the years and this will soon come to fruition, mark my words. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

49 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Still can’t beat the fact that it was his dad who coined the term ‘meritocracy’

The stag do stuff and his wife writing an article on how much of a selfish bellend he is, are up there too.