When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Waiting for Kinky's hot take before getting too excited.

I think he'll struggle to top posting  'the natters peaked in August and it's all downhill now' a few hours before today's  58% Yes poll.

It's going to be full on 'no tanks in Baghdad' Comical Ali stuff from here on in.

I'm sure the post 2014 tactics of furiously waving union flags and screaming 'shut the f**k up' is about to pay dividends very, very soon for the No supporters.

I'm also convinced that any day now, the media will stop laundering the Tories' shit and hold them to account rather than continue to deceive the public in order to keep the whole venal, corrupt shitshow moving.

I also fully believe that this time, the vows of real change of full federalism and sexy superduper, maximum Devomaxiness are about to happen and are not in anyway the latest in a long line of shit the bed, panic strewn, liberal centrist 'compromise'

"I knock on doors day in day out and the consistent message I hear on the doorsteps is that we don't want another devisive referendum which will tear families and communities apart. The message I'm hearing on the doorsteps is that we want the snp to get on with the day job and improve health and education. Just today we hear that Scotland has slipped down the international league tables in numeracy and literacy"

© every no mark lib dem candidate and some more besides.

"despite it being obviously transparent, "on the doorsteps" is quite clever because the interviewer has nowhere much to go in terms of questioning the veracity of the line.

Edited by sophia
typo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-54542712

Third, the gender gap, which in 2014 resulted in women being markedly less likely to support independence then men, has seemingly disappeared.

Today's poll, in which 60% of women back Yes compared with 57% of men, is in line with other recent polls, nearly all of which have revealed little or no gap.

image.png.f6a4630eadcb4e546bbd516088d55b1e.png

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-54542712

Third, the gender gap, which in 2014 resulted in women being markedly less likely to support independence then men, has seemingly disappeared.

Today's poll, in which 60% of women back Yes compared with 57% of men, is in line with other recent polls, nearly all of which have revealed little or no gap.

image.png.f6a4630eadcb4e546bbd516088d55b1e.png
You're welcome lads. Me and the dedicated Yes missionaries have been shagging sense into women for the last six years. I'm knackered.

32 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

You're welcome lads. Me and the dedicated Yes missionaries have been shagging sense into women for the last six years. I'm knackered.

I can echo that statement.

With the exception of not even being slightly knackered.