When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whether or not it ends up having any influence on another Indy ref remains to be seen, but this Salmond/Sturgeon feud will get very ugly. Salmond is just keeping his powder dry amidst Covid, but he’s not going to go away quietly. Two headstrong people heading for a very messy culmination.

47 minutes ago, Cairn Terrier said:
1 hour ago, Stormzy said:
I'm blocked because I called him out on his no politics/not liking incel edgelords but allowing the SI versions to go balls out.
What did he say? 

Basically, that you're a dick.

Good point, well made. 

I'd love to share the contents of the revelatory and quite shocking content but I'm afraid to say that I cannot summon the energy to engage with any poster that I judge to have ill intent as part of their modus operandi and even less so if they are careless and indulgent enough to declare that this is indeed the case.

47 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Stunned to note that the genius post-2014 Unionist strategy of gratuitously insulting and sneering at pro-independence people while obsessing over process rather than attempting to generate any new, positive arguments for their preferred constitutional arrangement might not be turning out too well for them. That's a pity. 

The onus to provide new arguments is certainly not on the Unionists... 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

It kind of is when you're polling at 42%, tbh. 

Polls don't win referendums though, as it stands the status quo remains and until a referendum is impending then we won't see accurate reflection on how people would vote. So the onus is certainly on the Yes side to convince people to support the SNP at the next elections if they desire independence.