When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How is it crucial?
She was told about accusations against her predecessor (and close ally).

Maybe 'crucial detail' was the wrong term. It's certainly something that's pretty fucking important, and forgetting about being told is very dodgy indeed.

24 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

Maybe 'crucial detail' was the wrong term. It's certainly something that's pretty fucking important, and forgetting about being told is very dodgy indeed.

She didn't.  She said she thought she was told about the official investigation in a meeting four days later.  For the life of me, I can't understand what advantage she's supposed to have gained from this "lie".

Edited by Baxter Parp

3 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

She forgot, it must be a Nat trait. The SNP provost of Edinburgh forgot that he owned a hotel. Somehow they’ll still manage to blame the English or the nasty Tories.

The Glasgow Provost forgot how much she spent on clothes.

The Justice Secretary forgot that we all had to insure our vehicles.

Another one forgot she tested positive for covid.

1 hour ago, pandarilla said:

You'll get on a lot better when you realise that Baxter Parp is a sophisticated bot we all collaborated on a few years back who alternates between sharing negative articles on the Union and obfuscating criticism of the SNP/ independence by being needlessly obtuse

If any yoon, brainless thicko thinks for one minute that shutting the pubs early for a couple of weeks makes anyone want to continue to have the HoL, to have the rape clause, bedroom tax, Trident, Iraq war mk. 2, Boris fucking Johnson, Brexit etc... Then you're absolutely a brainless thicko yoon.

Any P&B thoughts on whether Scotland qualifying for (and please God) doing well in the Euros would have an impact on polling for indyref2?

The consensus view of the first devolution vote was affected by our terrible performance in Argentina '78. I remember that period well and the general sense of gloom that surrounded it.

Personally, I doubt it as I think we've matured a bit since then and dont invest as much significance in the national team's performance now. But who knows?

Please, it's too soon to talk about Argentina 78.

Any P&B thoughts on whether Scotland qualifying for (and please God) doing well in the Euros would have an impact on polling for indyref2?
The consensus view of the first devolution vote was affected by our terrible performance in Argentina '78. I remember that period well and the general sense of gloom that surrounded it.
Personally, I doubt it as I think we've matured a bit since then and dont invest as much significance in the national team's performance now. But who knows?

10 hours ago, MixuFruit said:

There was that lad who got a medal in the commonwealth games swimming and slapped the water shouting freedom which was pretty good banter on twitter in 2014 but I don't think so really. Mind you did the TA not break into 'I'd rather have a panda than a prince' at one point in a game around then?

Arent a section of the TA not amongst some of the biggest forelock tuggers? Love going abroad wearing kilts but essentially about as unionist as the club deck?

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

I've always thought so, but I dunno if anyone has ever done any polling.

Most Scotland fans I've met (as described) have tended to be huge nationalists.

Their rugby version tended to be unionists /best of both world types. 

Arent a section of the TA not amongst some of the biggest forelock tuggers? Love going abroad wearing kilts but essentially about as unionist as the club deck?
The ones I've met are all nationalists, and the vibe in places like the shed pre match (organised by one of the official groups) is very yes dominated.

4 minutes ago, pandarilla said:
4 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

The ones I've met are all nationalists, and the vibe in places like the shed pre match (organised by one of the official groups) is very yes dominated.

Odd, the TA I've met are proddy bigots.