When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

and Maggie's hospice for  me.

No need  to bookmark.  You'll be counting the next 85  days ;)

Don't tend to do charity bets - As they're a lot of nonsense. But that's the easiest tenner the SSPCA has ever received.

Even if there was to be a coup from within, it wouldn't succeed as she's by a major distance, the most popular politician in the UK. Her party is on course to stretch to record numbers in the next election.

And finally, even if she makes an absolute c**t of it (As some have been saying on here as of yesterday and in the eyes of the Yoons for quite a long time) with a 'scandal' or continues down this road with restrictions, she'll still remain as FM as she's still got plenty of stock in the tank.

12 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Don't tend to do charity bets - As they're a lot of nonsense. But that's the easiest tenner the SSPCA has ever received.

Even if there was to be a coup from within, it wouldn't succeed as she's by a major distance, the most popular politician in the UK. Her party is on course to stretch to record numbers in the next election.

And finally, even if she makes an absolute c**t of it (As some have been saying on here as of yesterday and in the eyes of the Yoons for quite a long time) with a 'scandal' or continues down this road with restrictions, she'll still remain as FM as she's still got plenty of stock in the tank.

Type away at your leisure, mate.

Nippy lost the dressing room today.

27 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Andrew Neil, as per, getting to the heart of things.  This Murrell administration is about a gable end of a Rizla away from being declaimed as 'lame duck'.

"These revelations if they were about a prime minister, would be potentially career destroying. London media would make it so"

This really is some alternative reality shit here. 

Like the last however many years in 'London' haven't been filled with the most open and brazen corruption and malfeasance that just gets memory holed 5 minutes after the event.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

The world always seems a bit stauncher after a few bottles of gin.

I see that @Day of the Lords, the idiot's idiot, has referenced me.  I suspect he'll say much the same but I've not checked yet.

Sad that you two are so prolific yet so inane.

There's absolutely no doubt sturgeon is having a terrible couple of weeks.

That's a massive revelation today but I'm much more concerned about the unpopularity of the restrictions. She needs to see some big improvements in the covid numbers coming over the next few weeks, or she could be under some serious pressure - and that will unfortunately have an effect in terms of any future referendum.

Just now, pandarilla said:

There's absolutely no doubt sturgeon is having a terrible couple of weeks.

That's a massive revelation today but I'm much more concerned about the unpopularity of the restrictions. She needs to see some big improvements in the covid numbers coming over the next few weeks, or she could be under some serious pressure.

I can't see where the pressure's coming from. Willie Rennie?

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Surprised.  You're the last 'whit aboot the toaries' I'd have expected.

???

I never mentioned the tories. It's Neil's 'London media' exceptionalism that's the issue here.

And add me to the charity bet. You owe Alzheimer's Scotland a tenner if wee nippy is still in post at the bells.

2 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

???

I never mentioned the tories. It's Neil's 'London media' exceptionalism that's the issue here.

And add me to the charity bet. You owe Alzheimer's Scotland a tenner if wee nippy is still in post at the bells.

And like Nippy, I won't remember.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Because you're pished?

Yeah because when I am pished I say I won't remember.

You're  always welcome to post about me but the 'takeaway' from today (well yesterday) was Nippy saying she didn't remember a meeting with Geoff Aberdein when we all know that she did.

But still, the daft wee tartan gonks will always believe what they like.

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yeah because when I am pished I say I won't remember.

You're  always welcome to post about me but the 'takeaway' from today (well yesterday) was Nippy saying she didn't remember a meeting with Geoff Aberdein when we all know that she did.

But still, the daft wee tartan gonks will always believe what they like.

What does she gain by (presumably) lying about a meeting four days before the one she did remember?

8 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's right, Welshy...

It's just a bit weird to keep using silly playground nicknames when you must be close to collecting your pension. Thinking you can undermine an articulate woman by calling her "Nippy". 

Edited by welshbairn