When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Apologies for the source, but imagine wanting to stay chained to this hateful shite:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-calls-coronavirus-pandemic-22790194

What sort of dreadful cretin do you have to be to want to stay part of that horrible garbage?

No doubt Bumbling Boris is an arse but this labour rag is no better, let the b*****ds slag each other while we stay on course for Independence. 

I'd like to think that once it's achieved, that the electorate will ask in strong numbers what any Scottish government will do to not only further reduce our carbon output, but push towards being 100% running on sustainable energy. 

Got a leaflet through the door by the postman "introducing" Douglas Ross. He was a drayman or something and used to get up at two o clock in the morning. This apparently makes him understand the value "of hard work". In my SIMD shithole part of town you'd have to imagine they're actively going after the "staunch" vote. 

I have been keen to reform/leave the EU for a long time and I was supporting leave but right at the end when Farage did the poster about migrants I just couldn't back it and ended up voting Remain. I supported Brexit on a multitude of reasons and none were about refugees.. I'm happy Leave won but at the time just the way the narrative swerved towards immigration had me less keen on supporting the people being the idea.
This is almost an "I'm not a racist but I know black people" type of post.

Who the the hell do you think you are kidding here?

I know there's a forum for Dross but it has been interesting in the last week that by his comments about Boris and cohorts feeding the Independence movement with Brexit and Power grab ammo I get the feeling that the cattleman is not only distancing himself from westminster but could possibly be looking at a split.
Politically would be the best thing they could do.

Would be be funny if they did it before the other branch office.

1 hour ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Politically would be the best thing they could do.

Would be be funny if they did it before the other branch office.

You're probably right but servility runs deep in the Scottish Tories, even if they split from the UK Tories they'd still be taking orders and just pretending up here they were making their own decisions.

34 minutes ago, GTG_03 said:

You're probably right but servility runs deep in the Scottish Tories, even if they split from the UK Tories they'd still be taking orders and just pretending up here they were making their own decisions.

This is exactly right. The north British Tories are too wee, too poor, and too stupid to run their own affairs. They revel in that. 

Leaked documents show key Brexit plans 'withheld from Scottish Government'
THE UK Government hid key parts of Brexit planning from devolved administrations, leaked documents show.
https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18774454.leaked-documents-show-key-brexit-plans-withheld-scottish-government/
I AM SURPRISED.
I'm not

5 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This is almost an "I'm not a racist but I know black people" type of post.

Who the the hell do you think you are kidding here?

What an idiotoc pointless reach to make...

'Bad week in the office' for The Murrells and, to continue the tropes, Nippy 'lost the dressing room' today with her lockdown idiocy.  She was doing fine when she played catch-up with Boris but today's move - thought up by herself - amplified her incompetence.

Today has been a turning point in the boak-fest we've endured for months in her daily Haw-Haw and one senses genuine 'grass roots opposition' to her manipulation of a health crisis for political gain.

I predict regime change by Ne'erday.

Who will be the next SNP oberfuhrer?

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Today has been a turning point in the boak-fest we've endured for months in her daily Haw-Haw and one senses genuine 'grass roots opposition' to her manipulation of a health crisis for political gain.

Typical whining grievance from the rancid racist who cheerleads anti-semites, Islamophobes, and racists.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Andrew Neil, as per, getting to the heart of things.  This Murrell administration is about a gable end of a Rizla away from being declaimed as 'lame duck'.

Kincy, I know you're staunch and all, but it's really, really not.

Edited by Ludo*1