When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, sophia said:

You opined about the lack of debate in this forum.

In good faith I engaged with you and invited you to consider the fact that the status quo is not a thing.

I offered you health as a debating point.

It appears that you are unwilling to debate and that's ok.

Will the answer be...

a) birthday card pish

b) this is terrible patter

c) I didn't come here for a debate, because this is a circlejerk

d) I don't have to put forward an argument.

e) a red dot

f) a combination of the above

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

What a sad life.

If trying to wind someone up on a forum is such sad patter I'm amazed you've not noticed any of it other than my response to someone trying to wind me up. Baffling. 

1 hour ago, sophia said:

You opined about the lack of debate in this forum.

In good faith I engaged with you and invited you to consider the fact that the status quo is not a thing.

I offered you health as a debating point.

It appears that you are unwilling to debate and that's ok.

Well I did kinda make that point from the off. 

You also invited me to think about that and i responded at the time that i disagree, our main issue here seems to be disagreeing on who the onus is on, as I've said I'm content with the status quo that I believe in so dont feel any need to convince anyone on the merits of the Union (especially not on here) if you want to tell me some positives to Indy that could convince me then you're welcome otherwise as I said I'm content with my stances. 

Well I did kinda make that point from the off. 
You also invited me to think about that and i responded at the time that i disagree, our main issue here seems to be disagreeing on who the onus is on, as I've said I'm content with the status quo that I believe in so dont feel any need to convince anyone on the merits of the Union (especially not on here) if you want to tell me some positives to Indy that could convince me then you're welcome otherwise as I said I'm content with my stances. 

On a scale of 1 to clusterfuck, how well is Brexit going in your opinion?

“I voted remain but respect the result” needs a better justification now.

If trying to wind someone up on a forum is such sad patter I'm amazed you've not noticed any of it other than my response to someone trying to wind me up. Baffling. 
I called someone else out for a similar thing a day or two ago so careful with your assumptions. If anyone else admits doing it I'll likely respond in a similar fashion.

2 hours ago, Sunrise said:

On a scale of 1 to clusterfuck, how well is Brexit going in your opinion?

“I voted remain but respect the result” needs a better justification now.

Doesn't matter how it goes to be honest when talking about Scottish Independence.. early to say though considering we're still at the negotiating table with the EU. 

1 hour ago, DiegoDiego said:
2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I called someone else out for a similar thing a day or two ago so careful with your assumptions. If anyone else admits doing it I'll likely respond in a similar fashion.

Well it's kinda obvious people are doing that to me constantly here. I don't mind though just thought it was odd I was the one you would call out for that considering the last few pages of discussion..

Well it's kinda obvious people are doing that to me constantly here. I don't mind though just thought it was odd I was the one you would call out for that considering the last few pages of discussion..
The difference was you were the only one who said they set out to annoy someone, I'm not going to assume others' motivations. The last few pages have been a low point though, even for a thread such as this.

The twilight of the Union
The pandemic has accelerated the fragmentation of the United Kingdom and made a second Scottish independence referendum inevitable.

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2020/09/twilight-union

I feel that we should probably keep this a secret from poor Glen, Stormzy and The_Kincardine as it could very well kill them.

Edited by Baxter Parp

19 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:

The pandemic has accelerated the fragmentation of the United Kingdom and made a second Scottish independence referendum inevitable.

I feel that we should probably keep this a secret from poor Glen, Stormzy and The_Kincardine as it could very well kill them.

I stuck with that and sage was my nodding.... until the last sentence and the yet to be defined f scenario

Don't be daft. The union is thriving [emoji848]

12 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:
12 hours ago, Stormzy said:

The difference was you were the only one who said they set out to annoy someone, I'm not going to assume others' motivations. The last few pages have been a low point though, even for a thread such as this.

Yeah but a lot of people quite clearly do it without outright saying it though but fair play.

Edited by Stormzy

1 hour ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Don't be daft. The union is thriving emoji848.png

Didn’t the union (certainly the one referred to the in the names “unionist party” and later “conservative and unionist party) die in 1922 after a long and wasting illness?

11 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

To that you could add another alias as Merkincher Clach and County handed out six red dots to different posters all at once on this thread yesterday and not one post, at the same time he put four greens on  to obviously his union pals.

Pathetic immature little people.

Edited by SandyCromarty

3 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

To that you could add another alias as Merkincher Clach and County handed out six red dots to different posters all at once on this thread yesterday and not one post, at the same time he put four greens on  to obviously his union pals.

Pathetic immature little people.

So its pathetic and immature that somebody red dotted posts they didn't like and green dotted posts they did like whilst I get 20 red dots a day when people wake up and you don't find that pathetic or immature?

Integrity in this place is in the gutter. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

So its pathetic and immature that somebody red dotted posts they didn't like and green dotted posts they did like whilst I get 20 red dots a day when people wake up and you don't find that pathetic or immature?

Integrity in this place is in the gutter. 

You post your opinions and argument frequently which you are entitled to, we all need an opposition in political arenas to present balance, as far as I can recollect I have red dotted you the one time for a post I personally found obnoxious.

What I do find pathetic is a poster who in one go lashes out with six red dots to six different posters over a two minute period without even posting a comment.

And It is immature. 

Edited by SandyCromarty

7 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You post your opinions and argument frequently which you are entitled to, we all need an opposition in political arenas to present balance, as far as I can recollect I have red dotted you the one time for a post I personally found obnoxious.

What I do find pathetic is a poster who in one go lashes out with six red dots to six different posters over a two minute period without even posting a comment.

And It is immature. 

I dunno I viewed at is the only person on here that could see I was getting red dotted constantly over nothing so seemed to back me up so to speak. Clearly the man is interested in balance or he is indeed trying to rile people up.