When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

It appears so to you but not to me or.... the good old forums favourite... the sensible majority. 

You convince me why we should change the status quo that I'm content with...

No no, I asked you to defend the rate of change that is taking us in a different direction.

I even helped and gave you an example to work through.

You appear to be struggling with this concept so I'm at pains to conclude that you are unable so to do.

26 minutes ago, sophia said:

No no, I asked you to defend the rate of change that is taking us in a different direction.

I even helped and gave you an example to work through.

You appear to be struggling with this concept so I'm at pains to conclude that you are unable so to do.

Rate of change in your opinion...

I'm good. Enjoy the Union :)

7 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Rate of change in your opinion...

I'm good. Enjoy the Union :)

Oh, I see, you are unable to summon even a remote degree of engagement so unfortunately I'm obliged to conclude that you have nothing in the way of a positive contribution to make.

If you find that you are able to conjure some coherence, be sure to let me know.

23 minutes ago, sophia said:

Oh, I see, you are unable to summon even a remote degree of engagement so unfortunately I'm obliged to conclude that you have nothing in the way of a positive contribution to make.

If you find that you are able to conjure some coherence, be sure to let me know.

All that for that...

I clearly said I wasn't making a case not that I'm unable to do so and that the onus isn't on my side to begin with... keep screeching though.

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

All that for that...

I clearly said I wasn't making a case not that I'm unable to do so and that the onus isn't on my side to begin with... keep screeching though.

No, no, I asked if you had a positive case to make to let me know.

I'm afraid that the movement away from our consensus does need a justification so if red dotting is the best that you can do, perhaps you should indulge yourself in a recalibration of your perception of reality.

21 minutes ago, Paco said:

‘Now is not the time’ says Johnson when asked by Andrew Marr if he would simply turn his back on a SNP majority asking for a referendum in May.

He was out his face, to be fair. Must have been on some come-down.

11 hours ago, sophia said:

No, no, I asked if you had a positive case to make to let me know.

I'm afraid that the movement away from our consensus does need a justification so if red dotting is the best that you can do, perhaps you should indulge yourself in a recalibration of your perception of reality.

I know you did and i said i didnt have to. Put down the thesaurus, that is the worst sentence I've ever read on a forum. There's no way you speak like that "recalibration of your perception of reality" - you could've just said "you're wrong". 

Anyway as I said I'm content, enjoy the Union.

Wait are you trying to say that in comparison to Indy dreams the Union isn't thriving. By defintion it is enduring where as there is no Scottish Independence currently so go brush up on your reading comprehension before you come out with FOUR emojis. 

So it's just about enduring then, not thriving. Fair play for clarifying your mistake.[emoji106]

49 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

So it's just about enduring then, not thriving. Fair play for clarifying your mistake.emoji106.png

Jesus, this is tedious. 

Something that is alive and enduring is definitely more thriving than something that lives as merely a fantasy. 

I implore you guys to brush up on your reading comprehension rather than have me explaining every simple thing at length to you..

I implore you guys to brush up on your reading comprehension rather than have me explaining every simple thing at length to you..

I'm afraid for your sake mate, the union is dying - it's terminal and will be on life support soon. I implore you to make peace with that and embrace the journey [emoji106]

4 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I'm afraid for your sake mate, the union is dying - it's terminal and will be on life support soon. I implore you to make peace with that and embrace the journey emoji106.png

Birthday card pish. Keep stuff like this for your diary please. 

5 hours ago, Stormzy said:

I know you did and i said i didnt have to. Put down the thesaurus, that is the worst sentence I've ever read on a forum. There's no way you speak like that "recalibration of your perception of reality" - you could've just said "you're wrong". 

Anyway as I said I'm content, enjoy the Union.

You opined about the lack of debate in this forum.

In good faith I engaged with you and invited you to consider the fact that the status quo is not a thing.

I offered you health as a debating point.

It appears that you are unwilling to debate and that's ok.