When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Stormzy said:

I can feel the pain through your delusion. Both are alive and thriving more so than your football club and your Indy dreams. 

When your club wins at least one major Scottish trophy in its history, we'll talk. 

But we both know the British Union will be in complete tatters long before that happens. 

Just now, Rodhull said:

If you really think the Union is thriving right now you must have your head in the sand or are completely deluding yourself?

Brush up on your reading comprehension. 

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

When your club wins at least one major Scottish trophy in its history, we'll talk. 

But we both know the British Union will be in complete tatters long before that happens. 

I dont get it, was that humour or something else because it reads weird to me? 

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

This troll's latest cliche-spewing alt not been emptied yet?

It's mental that Unionists are in the majority and you guys are in a little minority group here but you think everyone that comes in and disagrees is just like 1 guy with all of his alts. 

It's mental that Unionists are in the majority and you guys are in a little minority group here but you think everyone that comes in and disagrees is just like 1 guy with all of his alts. 
You were in the majority group in 2014, why do you still think you are now?

On 02/10/2020 at 09:59, Blootoon87 said:

Let's extrapolate this. If say Labour changes their opinion on independence and favoured it, then the next election the SNP, Labour and Greens get 55% of the vote, but only say 25/59 seats as the vote is split. The Tories and other unionists get 45% of the vote and the other 34 seats.
There's no hope in hell you'd then be saying there's a mandate for another indyref, you'd just move the goalposts and say the independence supporting parties don't have a majority of seats.

Earlier in the year one of the Labour MSP's called for the Scottish Labour party to split from the westminster labour party and become completely separate, the reason she gave was the SL party were too subservient to the westminster leadership.

Edited by SandyCromarty

It probably doesn't help that you keep obsessively repeating the same weird phrases over all of your accounts.

Just a tip for when you open the next one. Til then, enjoy all the juicy replies that validate your existence. Bye-bye.

Just now, Blootoon87 said:
3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You were in the majority group in 2014, why do you still think you are now?

I don't believe their has been significant change in opinions. The only people I see talking about Brexit being a big factor are unsurprisingly people that want Independence already and always did, I've never met one Unionist that has changed their views because of Brexit. The Indy supporters use polls to try and show support but it's all polling done without having to have the debate, I sincerely think that the polls would be a lot more balanced if independence was actually on the table, basically the Unionist side aren't in campaign or debate mode so the polls in my opinion aren't particularly convincing to me, this is backed up by the SNP losing their majority and the strong return of Conservative MPs under May. 

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

It probably doesn't help that you keep obsessively repeating the same weird phrases over all of your accounts.

Just a tip for when you open the next one. Til then, enjoy all the juicy replies that validate your existence. Bye-bye.

So the fact that this isn't an alt account to whoever you're referring to is what makes this particular bizarre... 

People on forums that do this are so insecure/weird to me. 

1 hour ago, Stormzy said:

I don't believe their has been significant change in opinions. The only people I see talking about Brexit being a big factor are unsurprisingly people that want Independence already and always did, I've never met one Unionist that has changed their views because of Brexit. The Indy supporters use polls to try and show support but it's all polling done without having to have the debate, I sincerely think that the polls would be a lot more balanced if independence was actually on the table, basically the Unionist side aren't in campaign or debate mode so the polls in my opinion aren't particularly convincing to me, this is backed up by the SNP losing their majority and the strong return of Conservative MPs under May. 

I know my anecdotal evidence is as meaningless as anyone else’s  but I know that many people who talk about switching from No to Yes, it’s hard to believe someone saying they haven’t met anyone in this camp.

You claim to have an issue with “circlejerks” as well. Try talking about current affairs to someone outside the Lodge and then let us know what they have to say.

42 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I know my anecdotal evidence is as meaningless as anyone else’s  but I know that many people who talk about switching from No to Yes, it’s hard to believe someone saying they haven’t met anyone in this camp.

You claim to have an issue with “circlejerks” as well. Try talking about current affairs to someone outside the Lodge and then let us know what they have to say.

Why do you presume that I dont have discourse with people with varying opinions? 

29 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Union is thriving emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Wait are you trying to say that in comparison to Indy dreams the Union isn't thriving. By defintion it is enduring where as there is no Scottish Independence currently so go brush up on your reading comprehension before you come out with FOUR emojis.