When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Maybe. It's not a particularly even split though, is it?

Aye you're right, those nationalists sure are objectively more gammony than the sensible majority. 

19 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Worth remembering whenever this nonsense comes up.

Aye good point. Perhaps we shouldn't evolve language or political systems and keep them as they were from 1700-1900s. I agree strongly...

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Aye good point. Perhaps we shouldn't evolve language or political systems and keep them as they were from 1700-1900s. I agree strongly...

I know some British nationalists are absolutely desperate for feudalism and colonialism to return, but I genuinely didn't you were one of them.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I know some British nationalists are absolutely desperate for feudalism and colonialism to return, but I genuinely didn't you were one of them.

It's a nice and warm attempt at humour, a little bit of a mistake with the whole failing to construct a complete sentence but I rate it. Incorrect grammaticly and every other way possible but I rate it. 

(I've questioned the idea that one definition of the word "generation" might not be the be all and end all and now I'm suddenly in favour of pro colonial sentiments...what a place, never change you crazy b*****ds.) 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

It's a nice and warm attempt at humour, a little bit of a mistake with the whole failing to construct a complete sentence but I rate it. Incorrect grammaticly and every other way possible but I rate it. 

(I've questioned the idea that one definition of the word "generation" might not be the be all and end all and now I'm suddenly in favour of pro colonial sentiments...what a place, never change you crazy b*****ds.) 

I enjoy our interactions m8.

I hope you do too.

7 minutes ago, strichener said:

1) Strawman.  I never claimed policy was set by White Paper, merely that it was not just a comment made by an ex FM.

2) A politician answers leading questions all the time, mostly they use the same message consistently when facing the same questions.  If I could be arsed, I am 10)% sure that I would be able to show other instances of the same response from her.

3) No comment on the completely scripted conference speech?

1) So we're agreed then. It is not, and never has been official SNP policy that the 2014 referendum prohibited any further referenda on the same subject for any specific time period? In addition,can you explain how quotes from 2013 are binding a full 7 years later?

Seven years is particularly relevant, as you will know that the Good Friday Agreement specifically states that if a referendum on NI leaving the UK is defeated, at least 7 years must pass before a new referendum can be held. Why do they UK Govt. accept 7 years as a political generation in NI but not Scotland? Were they also acting in bad faith when they signed the GFA?

2) If you have proof, please provide it. Don't hide behind "I can't be arsed proving my point".

3) Similarly to 2) above, please provide your proof (preferably stating where in the full video or full text it appears), and I'll take a look at it and respond. As I said before, I'm a believer in looking at the context in which an (alleged) quote is delivered.

29 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I enjoy our interactions m8.

I hope you do too.

Lukewarm so far,  which is better than most! I always find you Hibs fans are the most eager to have a little dig at the Rangers men, it's cute. 

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

The flat refusal to multi quote and hyper-literal parsing reminds me of someone else but there isn't enough mention of £12billion.

Not everyone's an alias you people would put Stalin to shame with the paranoia