When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

It's hilarious that yoon loving Scots absolutely don't care that those in charge down in London don't give one f*ck about them. Not one. 

You base your politics on how much elected politicians care about you. Holy shit that's a special kind of special. Do you think the SNP care deeply for you? 

7 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

You're posting about a dozen times a day in this thread alone, it's pretty clear who's been massively triggered emoji23.png

I never mentioned triggered, I'm responding to those that respond to me, you without any invitation seem to just spout some angry man nonsense in the shadows the whole time, seems a little bad sad to me. 

7 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I suspect that those in charge in London would consider them filthy, unwashed embarrassments, looking on them as a medieval baron might look on the urchins who scoured their sewers and dutifully doffed their caps to reveal lice-ridden heads. Put the likes of Kincardine (or any Northern Irish loyalist or beer-stained Sevconian) near a metropolitan London Tory and watch the latter’s nostrils flare in disgust at the parochial, antiquated caveman. Loyalists are a quaint joke to those they worship - absolute voting fodder whom the Tories know need only a flag and a few bars of God Save the Queen to be reduced to cringing servitude.

Oh wow you have a horrible view of your own people lmao. 

12 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Because a majority aren't.

You can't say that is the case at all. You may suspect it to be but that's not proven. 

I've answered your questions yet you seem to be very reluctant to tell me why I should be more optimistic over an Independent Scotland than I am being contended now, shouldn't be that hard to tell me some of the positives. 

You can't say that is the case at all. You may suspect it to be but that's not proven. 
I've answered your questions yet you seem to be very reluctant to tell me why I should be more optimistic over an Independent Scotland than I am being contended now, shouldn't be that hard to tell me some of the positives. 
You also can't know for certain that the majority are satisfied just now. The polls suggest they aren't. Do you want to test the polls democratically?

5 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
13 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

You also can't know for certain that the majority are satisfied just now. The polls suggest they aren't. Do you want to test the polls democratically?

So you think we should have referendums based on polls? 

2 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Yes I can, yes it is. No suspicion needed, just the facts:

image.png.a3017d9f6fe7f5e9e654c2217062e983.png

image.png.3f4ccd2cc324a76387abdb425596257b.png

I'm not at all reluctant to expound on the subject.

• Scotland is a country and countries should be governed by the people who live there.
  • I think independence gets us PR and northwestern European social democracy within my lifetime.

Polls again... jesus. They aren't the best indicator, the 2014 referendum was more accurate. 

Your first point is absolute birthday caird pish and your second is your personal politics, you've not really sold the idea to me or anyone else. I'm not surprised people arent convinced to change the status quo over those two reasons provided. 

Just now, NotThePars said:

If a party puts in a commitment to hold a referendum and wins a majority then it do be that simple

Which is theoretical at this point. If the SNP fail to win a majority would you concede it's then not something Scottish people support. 

1 minute ago, Stormzy said:

Which is theoretical at this point. If the SNP fail to win a majority would you concede it's then not something Scottish people support. 

Depends on if the Greens put in the same commitment and takes them over the line

2 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Depends on if the Greens put in the same commitment and takes them over the line

Lets just say that they dont get supported by the Greens on this basis, would that be enough for you to be persuaded that your countrymen think differently to you? 

39 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Nobody gives a single f**k about whether an uber Yoon is optimistic or pessimistic about Scotland as an independent country. You'll be unhappy when it happens but you'll get on with it just the same.  And this isn't about if it happens - it is definitely going to happen. 

Over and above the Brexit vote which has given the Independence movement momentum the westminster tories have now handed us another gem with this latest ploy of theirs by passing a Brexit bill which breaks International Law and also represents a power grab on devolved governments within the uk framework.

Total tory knobs, playing into our hands.

5 minutes ago, HTG said:

Nobody gives a single f**k about whether an uber Yoon is optimistic or pessimistic about Scotland as an independent country. You'll be unhappy when it happens but you'll get on with it just the same.  And this isn't about if it happens - it is definitely going to happen. 

An uber Yoon... you typed all of that with a straight face? 

Almost impressive levels of arrogance/stupidity on display here.