When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 25/09/2020 at 19:29, oneteaminglasgow said:

I do feel a bit bad for Kincy here. He sat back and did f**k all while his club died, and now he’s going to have to do the same with his beloved union.

What a terrible shame all round.

2012 Rangers die

2021 Celtic get 10 (probably)

2022 (estimate) Scottish independence

To be a fan of the Gers must be good.

On 26/09/2020 at 06:10, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I watched a documentary on the breakup of the Soviet Union the other night. 

Really quite remarkable to watch the delegates and Gorbachev arguing, you could easily have been listening to a bunch of Britnats right now, they even referred to the USSR as the union, the union must be saved, the union as we currently understand it to be must continue, the needs of the union come first etc. 

They can't see that the UK is just the same as the USSR, or the Ottoman Empire, Hapsburg, even Nazi Germany. Its an artificial super-state formed out of the colonial ambitions of the largest partner and is sustained through aggression and suppression not the dedication of its loyal citizens. 

Most people in the UK are not British nationalists. Most English people identify as English, Scottish as Scottish, Welsh as Welsh and f**k Northern Ireland British (English really we all know it) colonialism has created the most bigoted wee cesspit on earth, its only the hardcore zealots like Micheal Gove who are British nationalists and the English nationalists who pretend to be to keep Scotland's resources.

What documentary was that if you can remember? 

On 26/09/2020 at 06:10, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I watched a documentary on the breakup of the Soviet Union the other night. 

Really quite remarkable to watch the delegates and Gorbachev arguing, you could easily have been listening to a bunch of Britnats right now, they even referred to the USSR as the union, the union must be saved, the union as we currently understand it to be must continue, the needs of the union come first etc. 

They can't see that the UK is just the same as the USSR, or the Ottoman Empire, Hapsburg, even Nazi Germany. Its an artificial super-state formed out of the colonial ambitions of the largest partner and is sustained through aggression and suppression not the dedication of its loyal citizens. 

Most people in the UK are not British nationalists. Most English people identify as English, Scottish as Scottish, Welsh as Welsh and f**k Northern Ireland British (English really we all know it) colonialism has created the most bigoted wee cesspit on earth, its only the hardcore zealots like Micheal Gove who are British nationalists and the English nationalists who pretend to be to keep Scotland's resources.

I note your location is SW england where as you know there is a desire within Cornwall for Cornish Nationalism where they regard Cornwall as a separate ethnic Celtic society and a nation separate from england.

There is also a Yorkshire Party which is seeking autonomy and devolvement for Yorkshire.

There is also an English Independence party.

And the English First party.

There are two parliamentary groups -  The English Democrats and The Campaign for an english Parliament.

And believe it or not, (check Wiki), there was an English Peoples Liberation Army who once sent a parcel bomb through the post. 

How do you guys not get bored of circle jerking here? 

This is the funniest thread on here. Deranged people and then some sensible people that lean to idiocy to fit in with the rest. Scotland is more moral, British Government is like the Nazis... and the best part is that some of you actually believe this stuff. Sad wee men on the internet. Extremist idiots that are on the same shelf as the Far Right nutters wannabe EDL types in here. 

Grow up children. 

This is the funniest thread on here. Deranged people and then some sensible people that lean to idiocy to fit in with the rest. Scotland is more moral, British Government is like the Nazis... and the best part is that some of you actually believe this stuff. Sad wee men on the internet. Extremist idiots that are on the same shelf as the Far Right nutters wannabe EDL types in here. 

Grow up children. 
A blatant troll telling everyone else to "grow up". I do believe that's Internet bingo.

3 minutes ago, Baxter Parp said:
12 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

Grow up children. 

A blatant troll telling everyone else to "grow up". I do believe that's Internet bingo.

I'm a truth telling troll. Saying the REAL stuff you don't wanna hear, sorry to break the circle jerk! You guys need to crawl into the 21st century and pick those knuckles up off the floor, come join wider society where people are normal, friendly and not backwards minded. 

3 minutes ago, Stormzy said:

And yet the Union lives on strongly. 

The word strongly doing a lot of work here champ.

Support for the union is now a minority pursuit, with some of your fellow travellers now considered to be extremists on the fringes of society.

The sensible majority, who base their view on self determination not on which football team they support, will eventually prevail.

That's a point actually, Rangers colours are based on the Union Flag, so when Scotland gain independence and the flag loses the blue, presumably Rangers will have to change their home colours?

i'm thinking a Cardiff City style blue to red?

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

The word strongly doing a lot of work here champ.

Support for the union is now a minority pursuit, with some of your fellow travellers now considered to be extremists on the fringes of society.

The sensible majority, who base their view on self determination not on which football team they support, will eventually prevail.

The sensible majority spoke in 2014. 

8 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

I note your location is SW england where as you know there is a desire within Cornwall for Cornish Nationalism where they regard Cornwall as a separate ethnic Celtic society and a nation separate from england.

There is also a Yorkshire Party which is seeking autonomy and devolvement for Yorkshire.

There is also an English Independence party.

And the English First party.

There are two parliamentary groups -  The English Democrats and The Campaign for an english Parliament.

And believe it or not, (check Wiki), there was an English Peoples Liberation Army who once sent a parcel bomb through the post. 

I'm in Carnoustie lol.  Don't know why it would say that.  Aye, my point is, in Britain, its actually just a small group of extremist nutters and very much a fringe position to regard yourself as British.  Each nation in the UK has a very strong national identity, for some English people 'English' is interchangeable with 'British' but they really just mean English when they say British anyway.

Like my ex is American, I made a point early on of correcting her when she used the phrase 'British' accent, pointing out there is no such thing as a British accent, only English, Scottish, Welsh etc.

9 minutes ago, Carnoustie Young Guvnor said:

I may take a look at that later. I remember some doco about East Germany and how the whole thing collapsed when some badly briefed politburo junior hack was asked when access to West Berlin would be permitted. He hadn't a clue and live on the telly answered "sofort (immediately)" or something along those lines.

Cue everybody piling down to the border crossings and the ba' was well and truly burst.

26 minutes ago, speckled tangerine said:

I may take a look at that later. I remember some doco about East Germany and how the whole thing collapsed when some badly briefed politburo junior hack was asked when access to West Berlin would be permitted. He hadn't a clue and live on the telly answered "sofort (immediately)" or something along those lines.

Cue everybody piling down to the border crossings and the ba' was well and truly burst.

Aye, that brought the whole house of cards, I can't remember who but some country opened their embassy or something too and people could freely basically move from one side to the other using that and it was all over immediately. 

Its an interesting documentary worth a try.