When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed, since Barbados has been in the news, it was our most famous Fifer, Charles II, who gifted the island to his fellow Scot, James Hay, in 1627 to use as his personal possession.

Would that be the same Charles II that was born in St James's Palace, London, England in 1630?

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

There are two foundation stones upon which independence is built.  The first is an irrational loathing of The Basturt English and the second is the notion of Scottish exceptionalism.

The first is odious and the second is ignorant.

That seems an inordinate amount of manufactured grievance for a man who actively supports black-haters, anti-Semites, Islamophobes, Europhobes, and sundry other alt-right undesirables. It’s hard to believe you cherish a real grievance against those you (don’t really) believe hate the English when you’re brushing your teeth with far-right cock every morning.

9 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Would that be the same Charles II that was born in St James's Palace, London, England in 1630?

Nah - I made a bollocks of the regnal number.

The Charles I from Fife.

Carry on...

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Nah - I made a bollocks of the regal number.

The Charles I from Fife.

Carry on...

I think you mean regnal number.

Back on topic, perhaps you can tell us  about "Proud Scot" James Hay's aristocratic titles

Edited by lichtgilphead

2 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:
28 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:
Like typing "II" instead of "I"
Now, how about providing some detail about "Proud Scot" Lord Hay of Sawley (Lancashire), 1st Earl of Carlisle?

I think our pet *** has scurried away back under his rock.

2E4B8551-E522-4EE8-9CA0-2BCF9D67AD25.jpeg

33 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Like typing "II" instead of "I"

Now, how about providing some detail about "Proud Scot" Lord Hay of Sawley (Lancashire), 1st Earl of Carlisle?

That's it.  I never used the expression 'proud Scot' and tend not to.  Largely, the phrase 'proud Scot' has been hijacked by you Timberland boots and kilts idiots when daft wee Nippy tells you to go on some march.

On 01/04/2017 at 03:36, The_Kincardine said:

Oh for sure I am conflicted - and have never denied it.  I'm a proud Scot been to Uni in London, lived here on and off for 30+ years and have weans who are half British and half Swedish who are also bilingual.  One was born in London and two in Edinburgh and none of them want to make the choice between being British, Scottish or European.

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

you Timberland boots and kilts idiots when daft wee Nippy tells you to go on some march.

So, we're back to inaccurate drunken abuse.

Accordingly, it looks like our historical discussion of James VI's "prime favourite" and "gentleman of the bedchamber" is finished for the night. Interesting people, the British aristocracy.

20 minutes ago, sophia said:

Just to quote you for the hard of thinking:

Oh for sure I am conflicted - and have never denied it.  I'm a proud Scot been to Uni in London, lived here on and off for 30+ years and have weans who are half British and half Swedish who are also bilingual.  One was born in London and two in Edinburgh and none of them want to make the choice between being British, Scottish or European.

This the blight of Natterism.  You small-minded fuckwits want border guards at Gretna when we Brits feel no such need.

Shame on you.

Afaik, the only person who's stated they wanted troops on the border was that well known empty headed natter Ed Miliband.

Good to see some modern rewriting of history to go along with the older stuff.