When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Man, fluffy really is a spineless bottom feeder. Big bad Boris kicks him in the balls and he keeps coming back with a raging hard on. Has serious issues.

Was it Fluffy, in his denial days, that said he'd never sucked cock but once kissed a man who had.

On 13/09/2020 at 19:09, Stellaboz said:

I'm a registered voter still for UK elections. Any indication if I'd get a vote for Indy, or are those details not yet known?

If you are a resident in Scotland and 14 or over you can register to vote. And that applies to all foreign citizens also resident in Scotland.

You have to be 16 though to vote in Scottish Parliament and Council elections and in Referendums.

Similarly you can vote in UK parliamentary elections when you are 18.

If you are resident outwith Scotland, (a sweaty in Saff London for example) you cannot vote in any Scottish elections or referendums.

Edited by SandyCromarty

As usual the Scottish Tories "we will stand up for Scotland" translates as "we have no backbone, we will do as our leader tells us". That's no surprise. No doubt Labour will remain voiceless and invisible. FFS, I just hope this is the day all Scotland realises that independence is the only sensible way forward and starts to shout for a referendum. This UK Tory government is a disgrace. If they're happy to shout about breaking international law, I can't see them thinking twice about closing down Scotland. They'll keep the grouse moors open, obv.

1 hour ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

As usual the Scottish Tories "we will stand up for Scotland" translates as "we have no backbone, we will do as our leader tells us". That's no surprise. No doubt Labour will remain voiceless and invisible. FFS, I just hope this is the day all Scotland realises that independence is the only sensible way forward and starts to shout for a referendum. This UK Tory government is a disgrace. If they're happy to shout about breaking international law, I can't see them thinking twice about closing down Scotland. They'll keep the grouse moors open, obv.

Only the SNP are based/headquartered in Scotland, all the other political parties are RULED from westminster.

Labour, Liberal and tory would like to give the impression they think for themselves and are independent of their westminster bosses, but they always toe the party line and do as they are told.

In essence they do NOT represent the Scottish people but rather the will of their masters.

Putting 'Scottish' at the front is a misnomer. 

In labour's case that has been a major failure

Edited by SandyCromarty

53 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

At the moment, only for the local council. Which ironically was a couple of days ago.

I'm registered to vote in UK elections still though.

I'm surprised that Germay isn't more progressive I would have thought that being in the EU you would have the same foreigner rights as foreigners here in Scotland have to vote in Scottish parliamentary elections, after all foreign or no most of them work and pay their taxes and it's right they have their say.

I do know that Germany after the war had a massive influx of Yugoslav and Turkish workers and most stayed on, their children will be well integrated by now.

1 hour ago, SandyCromarty said:

Only the SNP are based/headquartered in Scotland, all the other political parties are RULED from westminster.

Labour, Liberal and tory would like to give the impression they think for themselves and are independent of their westminster bosses, but they always toe the party line and do as they are told.

In essence they do NOT represent the Scottish people but rather the will of their masters.

Putting 'Scottish' at the front is a misnomer. 

In labour's case that has been a major failure

Given that “Scottish Labour” and the “Scottish Conservatives” are such avowed champions of Britain and Britishness, and given that Boris Johnson and the Tories have declared their intent of slapping Union Jacks on everything and erasing Scottishness as a national identity wherever possible, you have to wonder why they bother. If they’re so staunchly BRITISH, wouldn’t it make their case if they called themselves the North British Conservatives and North British Labour? I mean, it’s not like they’re ashamed of their British identities, is it? Dear Leader Johnson would be horrified at the very thought that PROUD BRITONS should try and hide their allegiance behind a veneer of Scottishness.

That's clear water now.  Not sure the background analysis is great - particularly the fawning over Davidson as a politician of stature   –  the great white hope of Unionists.

Douglas Ross, though, 17% approval - lower than Carlaw already!

Edited by Mr Heliums

31 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

The media campaign should be starting soon ... oh, I've just seen the "I don't want to be ruled by a despot" comment on the Jeremy Vine show.

That show is unwatchable pap. Matthew Wright could be annoying, but since it became that foppish twat Vine’s ego trip,      it’s seen a hideous descent into far-right tabloid trash. Even the hideous Gremlins that Wright had binned have been dredged back up: that sagging bag of shite Carol Malone, fat gammon Mike Parry, and the Brexit Party’s own Dr David Bull(shitter), who appears to be held together by a thick layer of spray tan (because presumably he’s dying on the outside too).

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

Davidson is about to be ennobled and clause 32 of the internal markets bill has a devolved legislation oversight panel headed up by a lord.

And of course, the SNP don't send folk to the Lords so even after the Rt Hon. Colonel is away you can guarantee a Unionist heading it up.