When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That makes 'housejocks' all right then.

Petty name-calling like "housejock" or"natzi" is infantile. 

Unionist (or nationalist) calls to expel people for their political views are a completely different matter.

This doesn't get away from the fact that you completely misunderstood the post by "Rumpilstiltskin". Didn't you notice his lovely avatar?

12 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

^ full of grievance that his beloved English nationalism has now made him a filthy foreigner rather than the comic northern clown he’s long enjoyed playing.

8 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Petty name-calling like "housejock" or"natzi" is infantile. 

Unionist (or nationalist) calls to expel people for their political views are a completely different matter.

This doesn't get away from the fact that you completely misunderstood the post by "Rumpilstiltskin". Didn't you notice his lovely avatar?

I missed the irony - but my substantive point remains:  You Natters just love to denigrate those that oppose your attempted annexation of part of the UK.  You do it yourself.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

I missed the irony

Just like you missed the fact that your newfound friends and fellow travellers on Twitter are a cabal of racists, Islamophobes, xenophobes, anti-Semites, sectarians, bigots, and alt-right lunatics? You appear to succeed in detecting irony as well as you succeed in defending the British state.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Just like you missed the fact that your newfound friends and fellow travellers on Twitter are a cabal of racists, Islamophobes, xenophobes, anti-Semites, sectarians, bigots, and alt-right lunatics? You appear to succeed in detecting irony as well as you succeed in defending the British state.

All, "water off a dug's back" to me, mateybhoy.

Happy GERS Week.  Will you be be using the £2,000 that I pay you to buy a new Jimmy Bunnet?

6 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Those pesky civic nationalists at it again.  Apparently it's fine to use a racial slur against unionists and to want them expelled from Scotland.:

housejocks.JPG.c1d16b7be912cf925015dc6edbb84a5e.JPG

At least Eliza has the whole currency issue covered.  If only Andrew Neil had interviewed her that would have saved so much time:

currency.JPG.98c0c65e686ce839a03c9da235b8b074.JPG

In other news, it's GERS Week - pronounced with a soft 'g' of course.

I expect to see lots of 'stop trying to do Scotland down' type comments as the Naterati squirm about how much they are beholden to we taxpayer from London and The SE.

I missed the irony - but my substantive point remains:  You Natters just love to denigrate those that oppose your attempted annexation of part of the UK.  You do it yourself.

4 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Happy GERS Week.  Will you be be using the £2,000 that I pay you to buy a new Jimmy Bunnet?

The absolute state of The_Jake on here these days. Super stuff. Please, regale us with more made-up stories about you running away down south from Scottish nationalism with your made-up kids 😂

The smelly old drunk has obviously discovered the Twitter search function recently.

Quoting a Tweet where a Unionist wants all independence supporters expelled from Scotland just shows what amount of bargain booze he necked last night..

He isn't doing much down south to combat the old stereotype that all jocks are alcoholic tramps.

The smelly old drunk has obviously discovered the Twitter search function recently.
Quoting a Tweet where a Unionist wants all independence supporters expelled from Scotland just shows what amount of bargain booze he necked last night..
He isn't doing much down south to combat the old stereotype that all jocks are alcoholic tramps.
I could have sworn he said he would no longer post on this thread aswell. One might assume he has forgotten said pledge for..... obvious reasons.

3 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:
8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Dug's back ?' WTF ?

Plenty of wet dugs out there today though 🌧️