When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 01/08/2020 at 22:57, The_Kincardine said:

Since GCC's cleansing dept had to hose the whole of Geo Sq from Natter tears and snotters on Sep 19th 2014 the Cult has upped the ante and made it all about identity and grievance.

Here's what a once-proud Civic Nationalism has been reduced to:

And yet you're the kind of c**t that would complain if an Orange march was presented as a typical gathering of unionists.

Edited by Baxter Parp

Yeah, you would think as a *** who insists that not all **** are bigots, you would imagine Kincardine might be a bit wiser with regards to the way he presents the actions of very very few in relation to the many.... Alas, here we are with him making a complete arse of himself for the...…. Well who knows how many times now.

13 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

We should let a couple of French teams into the Challenge Cup as a gesture of solidarity.

Why do you hate the French, Sheriff John?

Since GCC's cleansing dept had to hose the whole of Geo Sq from Natter tears and snotters on Sep 19th 2014 the Cult has upped the ante and made it all about identity and grievance.
Here's what a once-proud Civic Nationalism has been reduced to:

That Anti English sentiment is letting the Welsh and Northern Irish off the hook if you ask me.

46 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That Anti English sentiment is letting the Welsh and Northern Irish off the hook if you ask me.

You don’t think BritNats see the UK as anything other than England (and its territories), do you? That’s why they have such a loathing of their own shameful regions. The addiction to the idea of Britishness stems from the fact that it covers up the ugly embarrassments of Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland and allows Little Englanders (wherever they hail from) to think themselves one with, and bask in, the Motherland’s warm, glowing, warming glow.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

You're behind the times, mate.  The cuddly wee Natters have that covered.  As I posted:

On 26/06/2020 at 22:17, The_Kincardine said:

I see that Rachael Hamilton was pretty-much told to 'go home' by a cuddly 'civic nationalist' the other day.  What a shower of bigots the Natters are:

Seems like The Scotch's disdain of 'interlopers' is now extending beyond just those English b*****ds.

I see Kincy is now supporting the racist Tory party’s law-breaking Rachael rather than the Islamophobes and bigots he usually shares the thoughts of. Of course, given that his usual pals seem to be getting banned from Twitter for extremist views, I suppose it’s natural he’d gravitate towards the Tories’ more mainstream brand of Europhobic racism.

Ooft. Truly damning evidence from the alcoholic wastrel there. 

Unsure whether the independence movement should be more concerned about the mystic powers employed by Ms Hamilton to come to the conclusion that "C" is a member of the SNP, or why said MSP can't even spell "Minister". 

Fucking jakeball 😂

1 minute ago, Day of the Lords said:

Ooft. Truly damning evidence from the alcoholic wastrel there. 

Unsure whether the independence movement should be more concerned about the mystic powers employed by Ms Hamilton to come to the conclusion that "C" is a member of the SNP, or why said MSP can't even spell "Minister". 

Fucking jakeball 😂

In the soused mind of the failed and much-mocked green-keeper, every rabid NATTER on Twitter is a card carrying member of the SNP and a threat to his English bosses - sorry, dear, dear friends - because a disgraced Tory said so.

Yet it’s fine for him to actively promote and share the hate platforms of far-right UK nationalists and extremists, whilst continually complaining about Scottish nationalism, because ... profit?