When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I assume they will be able to do swings compared to 2014 on the live coverage like they do for General Elections? They usually give the stat-inept like myself good insight into things. 

Judges will be asked to resolve Brexit power-grab row between UK and Scottish governments
Judges will be asked to resolve disputes between the UK and Scottish governments over who sets standards when powers return from Brussels post-Brexit, it has been revealed.

https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/politics/uk-politics/2372606/judges-will-be-asked-to-resolve-brexit-power-grab-row-between-uk-and-scottish-governments/?utm_source=twitter

This'll end well.

The absolute state of this thread.
"Proudly Scottish and British"

Tell me there aren't yes supporters trying to use these events in such a simplistic manner (painting them as stuff being done to Scotland).

Or is this twitter account just pretending that's going on?

1 hour ago, MixuFruit said:

It's not a particularly gruesome read tbh. But as I frequently say on here, Scottish history is interesting and helps explain some of our national sensibilities but it shouldn't be a major motivator for wanting independence/to stay in the union.

I just want fewer homeless people, less inequality, better environmental stewardship and whatnot, I couldn't really give a f**k about stuff that happened to long dead people.

It's almost as if some of us want to be ruled by a Govt that the majority of our country voted for 🤷‍♂️

crikey is he flipping back?
Adam Tomkins wakes up from his bad Tory MSP phase in a Dallas 'it was all a dream' style, remembers he co-wrote a pro-indy, pro-republican book & stands for the SNP next May? [emoji848]

[emoji23]

Since GCC's cleansing dept had to hose the whole of Geo Sq from Natter tears and snotters on Sep 19th 2014 the Cult has upped the ante and made it all about identity and grievance.

Here's what a once-proud Civic Nationalism has been reduced to:

32 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

He gets some amount of mileage out of the same dozen or so cranks tbh

You really have to say 'fair play' to Kincy.

Wonder if there's a single cause on earth that can boast zero weird cranks on Twitter that support it

2 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Since GCC's cleansing dept had to hose the whole of Geo Sq from Natter tears and snotters on Sep 19th 2014 the Cult has upped the ante and made it all about identity and grievance.

BET THEY WERE UNDER ORDERS FROM KIM JONG STURGEON EH? HURR HAAA HEEE HOOO

I genuinely hope that it doesn't hit you too hard when we vote for independence.

35 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
10 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

I genuinely hope that it doesn't hit you too hard when we vote for independence.

Very decent of you. I've not got a single f**k left to give him.  

Edited by HTG