When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

You and I have had a few exchanges of views over the years but have always kept it civil - and I don't mind you either ;)

I said on here, after the Brexit catastrophe, that there could be a decent case made for Scottish independence in Europe and certainly like the idea of civic nationalism.  I'm also highly critical of Boris and didn't vote Tory in December.  After the 2016 debacle there was a great opportunity for the SNP to show how good governance works and to put some 'civic nationalism' ideas in practice in Holyrood and to show they were truly the Scottish National Party. 

Instead they have pandered to the worst of the porridge-munching, fleg-waving, Tory-hating, English-loathing knuckle draggers in their support  and the mood from Bute House is to have the Basturt English seen as 'plague carriers' and for those who support the union as being 'anti-Scottish'.  This, to me, should be seen as a massive OG, though sadly it appeals to Neanderthal loons and quines  in the DPRS. 

I guess this polarisation and the politicising of national symbols plays well for a  huge number of Nats, hence drek like this:

capscot.thumb.jpg.20f19580464867f3316b731faa493598.jpg

But still, at least the good unionist people of Dumfries and Galloway aren't buying in to the cant and want to distance themselves from the ethno-nationalist putch:

Ah Yes. A drawing by the girlfriend of someone from Airdrie  that Kincy has picked up from the more extreme parts of the Yooniverse. Unsurprisingly, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the SNP apart from bearing the party logo.

In addition, he links to a story published by the Daily Record in September 2016.

Devastating stuff. That's another million No votes guaranteed.

9 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

Ah Yes. A drawing by the girlfriend of someone from Airdrie  that Kincy has picked up from the more extreme parts of the Yooniverse. Unsurprisingly, it has nothing whatsoever to do with the SNP apart from bearing the party logo.

In addition, he links to a story published by the Daily Record in September 2016.

Devastating stuff. That's another million No votes guaranteed.

^^^ JTB fan exposed

On 07/03/2020 at 16:12, Thistle_do_nicely said:

This is the nail on the head I think. He's not trolling (not 100% of the time at least), I reckon it's more that he's posting so often in the wee small hours on here and always along similar themes ("no, see, it's the Scottish Nationalists that are the vile, evil thugs!" ) to convince and reassure himself more than anything else.

The new theme would appear to be "those vile Jockoland Nationalists have formed a cult of personality around Sturgeon that is a fair and totally relevant comparison to North Korea!"

Excited to see how long this one goes on for. A new working hypothesis is that the thought of people genuinely respecting the First Minister of Scotland but not the Prime Minister of the Great British Empire causes him actual, physical pain that can only be alleviated through shitposting on this thread late at night.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

18 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

;)

Aye, the kettle's on.

Your friend’s account appears to have been suspended. What was it for: the usual racism, Europhobia, or the Islamophobia that appears to be the stock-in-trade of the internet loonies you’ve begun slavishly supporting?

Unionist Twitter is a fucking mind bend right now. Effie Deans attempts to explain why "Unionism" isn't a thing are bad enough, but I've now also seen several British Nationalists decry anyone who supports independence as being a British Nationalist because they are British and support Scottish Nationalism. Must be a bad batch of glue going around.

Guest Bob Mahelp
13 hours ago, Ross. said:

Unionist Twitter is a fucking mind bend right now. Effie Deans attempts to explain why "Unionism" isn't a thing are bad enough, but I've now also seen several British Nationalists decry anyone who supports independence as being a British Nationalist because they are British and support Scottish Nationalism. Must be a bad batch of glue going around.

It's the **** being bored out of their tiny minds. Nae fitba, they're desperate for someone to hate. 

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I'm not sure he's thought it through

The Democratic People's Republic of Scotland sounds like a fucking quality place to live

Yeah you would think so and with a £14B Barnett dividend per annum it should be.

Sadly it isn't but no one is examining the SNP's record in government as long as they keep playing the Basturt English card.

23 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Yeah you would think so and with a £14B Barnett dividend per annum it should be.

Sadly it isn't but no one is examining the SNP's record in government as long as they keep playing the Basturt English card.

Your pals on Twitter are - they just keep getting banned before anyone can read their exposés because they’re virulent racists and xenophobes.

Time for the UK to recognise the prospect of an independent Scotland

https://www.cityam.com/time-for-the-uk-to-recognise-the-prospect-of-an-independent-scotland/amp/?p=1412453&__twitter_impression=true

As an advanced democracy and free market economy, previously part of the European club for nearly five decades, Scotland would be well qualified for EU membership. While it would follow the normal accession process, its timetable to joining would be much faster than other countries.

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

And this from an anglicised 'Sweaty'.