When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, btb said:

When he gets onto detailed financial topic he's quite impressive but he isn't suited for the "yah, boo sucks" of PMQs.

I'd prefer Tommy Shepard or Kenny MacAskill (in that order) to replace him.

Was also shouting over the polite Rosie what's her name the Labour deputy speaker and refusing to sit down, which was entirely cretinous. Yet he's forever telling folk to lead by example!?

1 hour ago, HTG said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PJTheEconomist/status/1283690891534831618

Mind all that pish from Sunak about the broad shoulders of the union? The funding stimulus is a load of shite which has been uncovered as such because of how little it offered to Scotland. c***s are gonna be c***s. 

Sure I read that Liverpool asked for 60 million and got 6. Wonder what the Tory beef with Liverpool is.

On 16/07/2020 at 08:49, Marshmallo said:

At least the every second/third day cycle means the next 3am drunken posting spree should fall on the weekend.

Best wishes to my big Natter pals and hope you all have a terrific Nippy birthday weekend.  It certainly isn't a cult.

fifty.jpg.bd04aaf3888bbd59a792c79191fa09a2.jpg

On 16/07/2020 at 18:55, btb said:

When he gets onto detailed financial topic he's quite impressive but he isn't suited for the "yah, boo sucks" of PMQs.

I'd prefer Tommy Shepard or Kenny MacAskill (in that order) to replace him.

I like Pete Wishart. 

I see the auld alky is still shitting himself at the prospect of his red white and blue nationalism being brushed aside by history. Glorious [emoji23] the banter years pre- independence may turn out to be better than the event itself. Rather like the hilarious demise of the team he supported/ supports. In the words of the virgin one.....unlucky champ.

21 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

I actually don't mind kinky, he likes the wind up. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a supporter of Scottish independence.

Starting to come round to that view. He certainly makes UK Nationalists look like servile, jingoistic, brainwashed John Bull holdovers more effectively than a hundred outright independence supporters simply calling them that would do.

On 18/07/2020 at 14:10, John Lambies Doos said:

I actually don't mind kinky, he likes the wind up. Wouldn't be surprised if he's a supporter of Scottish independence.

You and I have had a few exchanges of views over the years but have always kept it civil - and I don't mind you either ;)

I said on here, after the Brexit catastrophe, that there could be a decent case made for Scottish independence in Europe and certainly like the idea of civic nationalism.  I'm also highly critical of Boris and didn't vote Tory in December.  After the 2016 debacle there was a great opportunity for the SNP to show how good governance works and to put some 'civic nationalism' ideas in practice in Holyrood and to show they were truly the Scottish National Party. 

Instead they have pandered to the worst of the porridge-munching, fleg-waving, Tory-hating, English-loathing knuckle draggers in their support  and the mood from Bute House is to have the Basturt English seen as 'plague carriers' and for those who support the union as being 'anti-Scottish'.  This, to me, should be seen as a massive OG, though sadly it appeals to Neanderthal loons and quines  in the DPRS. 

I guess this polarisation and the politicising of national symbols plays well for a  huge number of Nats, hence drek like this:

capscot.thumb.jpg.20f19580464867f3316b731faa493598.jpg

But still, at least the good unionist people of Dumfries and Galloway aren't buying in to the cant and want to distance themselves from the ethno-nationalist putch: