When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Someone I shagged a couple of years back that didn't know what being left or right wing meant (could be any cybernat I know) is posting wall to wall indyref and Yes stuff on their Instagram feed every day. It's happening, lads.

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

But then you'll get the hard done-by yoons demanding a revote if Indy wins, and desperately trying anything to get back into being buggered by England in the union.

If unionist parties got a majority in parliament having explicitly told voters they'd call for another vote, then they should be able to go for it.

In the unlikely scenario that Scots vote for an independence majority, then vote Yes in a referendum, then immediately elect a unionist majority and vote No in another referendum, we deserve to have somebody else making our decisions for us anyway. That pretty much amounts to some form of mental illness, surely.

6 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Someone I shagged a couple of years back that didn't know what being left or right wing meant (could be any cybernat I know) is posting wall to wall indyref and Yes stuff on their Instagram feed every day. It's happening, lads.

The only way for some people is to get some sense pumped into them.

Shetland birds are fucking off their nut. And quite game normally.
Most Shetlanders are weird. A large proportion of their females want to knit jumpers and fire out sprogs on the Croft. The ones who are "quite game" have been cocked more times than Elmer Fudds shotgun owing to the limited pond size up there.

At least we can profit from the climate catastrophe. Just kidding we'll shit it again and some Cayman HQed company will pump it all to the Cotswolds.

At least if we go independent then WE can give all our water away to private interests

22 minutes ago, Hymlick Manouvre said:

And that is exactly why Scotland will never see independence under a SNP government, weak, pathetic bargaining. 

The SNP government doesn’t want independence from the EU. That’s the policy of the racist Prime Minister and his xenophobic government.