When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As someone who works in critical care, I think some in senior management Health Boards have not been as on the ball as they could have been. However, our local response now has been pretty good. I think of we'd started what we did two weeks ago, a month ago, we could have been even better prepared, but I think we're pretty much there now. We're training and attempting to simulate scenarios. We have redeployed staff, reconfigured wards and sourced equipment.

We seem to have adequate stocks of PPE currently. I would point out that PPE shouldn't be described as "full" or "partial" as this isn't very helpful. It needs to be described by the exposure risk: i.e. contact, droplet or airborne. The majority of exposure will not be airborne, unless an aerosolising procedure is being performed. Hence the current WHO, UK and Scottish guidance says surgical mask, apron, eye protection and gloves are adequate. FFP3 masks and waterproof gowns are not necessary, if e.g. examining a patient.

I don't think any country has anticipated such a worldwide crisis. Most planing has been based on local outbreaks and therefore no stockpiles of PPE existed, as it was assumed that this could be sourced out with the outbreak area.

19 minutes ago, Cyclizine said:

As someone who works in critical care, I think some in senior management Health Boards have not been as on the ball as they could have been. However, our local response now has been pretty good. I think of we'd started what we did two weeks ago, a month ago, we could have been even better prepared, but I think we're pretty much there now. We're training and attempting to simulate scenarios. We have redeployed staff, reconfigured wards and sourced equipment.

We seem to have adequate stocks of PPE currently. I would point out that PPE shouldn't be described as "full" or "partial" as this isn't very helpful. It needs to be described by the exposure risk: i.e. contact, droplet or airborne. The majority of exposure will not be airborne, unless an aerosolising procedure is being performed. Hence the current WHO, UK and Scottish guidance says surgical mask, apron, eye protection and gloves are adequate. FFP3 masks and waterproof gowns are not necessary, if e.g. examining a patient.

I don't think any country has anticipated such a worldwide crisis. Most planing has been based on local outbreaks and therefore no stockpiles of PPE existed, as it was assumed that this could be sourced out with the outbreak area.

Huh, an actual balanced view.

13 hours ago, Bairn Necessities said:

The SG really could murder infants live on TV and you'd still be cheerleading. 

Jeane Freeman is a fucking idiot which doesn't help here. That doesnt mean she's any worse than that chubby simpleton Hancock. 

The SNP could be doing a lot better on health, even with the constraint of being tied to this dead union. 

Either you back this up with an incontrovertible and objective appraisal or risk having the mark of Malky as a stain upon you.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Despite the very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very best efforts of the pathetic Unionist press to sow the seeds of discord......the SNP are still on track to record a huge win in next year's Scottish elections. 

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18343125.new-poll-puts-snp-course-record-holyrood-win-despite-salmond-fall-out/

That must be a huge kick in the nads for those desperate to find the silver bullet will slay the independence cause, and were banking on the Salmond trial being it. 

Lol. f**k them. 

Edited by Bob Mahelp

Oil price is at record low, good job we voted no, otherwise we would have been screwed right now.  Unless you think Sturgeon would have given us 80% of wages?

https://www.rt.com/business/484465-oil-plunge-lowest-level-coronavirus/
Why couldn't an independent Scotland afford an equivalent bailout ? 8% of 330bn is 26bn. It's not some mental unachievable number unless you live in unionist Fantasyland.

Oil price is at record low, good job we voted no, otherwise we would have been screwed right now.  Unless you think Sturgeon would have given us 80% of wages?

That fuckin oil eh. Such a burden. Delighted the UK government has spunked hundreds of billions over the last few decades on our behalf.

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
2 hours ago, steve55 said:

That fuckin oil eh. Such a burden. Delighted the UK government has spunked hundreds of billions over the last few decades on our behalf.

We’re lucky that the UK, out of selfless charity, wants to keep control of a reckless basket-case shitehole like the cringing and leeching region of (unionist) Scotland. We should all be on our knees thanking our glorious masters.

We’re lucky that the UK, out of selfless charity, wants to keep control of a reckless basket-case shitehole like the cringing and leeching region of (unionist) Scotland. We should all be on our knees thanking our glorious masters.
I'm eating my cereal right now boss.

18 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
3 hours ago, Antlion said:

I'm eating my cereal right now boss.

Out of one of these I hope, and be quick about it. You’ve still to sign the petition to have Glasgow’s “Louisa Jordan” temporary hospital renamed something neutral, like “John Bull’s Great British Winston Churchill Red Telephone Box Rule Britannia 1690 1966 God Save the Roast Beef of Old England Me Old China Memorial Hospital (Glasgow)”. 

B5CBCFCD-185D-4DE1-A95D-6D01369FDE43.jpeg

7 hours ago, steve55 said:

^^^^

Don't point and laugh at the yoonatic. It's cruel.

7 hours ago, steve55 said:

Oh dear......where did the UK gov get the money for its big bail out?

On 04/04/2020 at 17:12, steve55 said:

good job we voted no, otherwise we would have been screwed right now. 

Reuters: “Between Feb 13 and Mar 30, Britain missed a total of eight conference calls or meetings about the coronavirus between EU heads of state or health ministers"

12 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Reuters: “Between Feb 13 and Mar 30, Britain missed a total of eight conference calls or meetings about the coronavirus between EU heads of state or health ministers"

Well of course they did.

We're Britain, FFS..... What can these thick c***s in Europe tell us about anything?

38 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Very interesting article - thanks for posting.

Btw, I can't get your link to work.

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-health-coronavirus-britain-path-speci/special-report-johnson-listened-to-his-scientists-about-coronavirus-but-they-were-slow-to-sound-the-alarm-idUKKBN21P1X8