When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Eh......no

Independence is already the majority view......and has been for some time. 

It'll be dawdle for NO to convince enough voters to vote NO, just kidding ourselves on now. 

20 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

This is the time for the SNP to actively set out how this country would do things differently to the UK. 

We've only copied Boris this week, never heard a peep earlier on about us wishing to close pubs and restaurants if only we had the powers, suck it up, we're under Tory rule fir the foreseeable unless 5000/10000 die. 

51 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

We've only copied Boris this week, never heard a peep earlier on about us wishing to close pubs and restaurants if only we had the powers, suck it up, we're under Tory rule fir the foreseeable unless 5000/10000 die. 

Tricky time for the Natters.  They had every opportunity to do things differently but blew it.

32 minutes ago, Bairn Necessities said:

Is it just me or is Nicola delighted Indy can be deferred a bit longer cos of this crisis? Was going to be a really awkward year for her. 

Are you just making this up in your head ?

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I wonder if the panic buying in Scotland, and in particular the photos of Costco queues this morning will finally put paid to the arrogant nonsense that we Scots are somehow better people than the English.

Looks like underneath everything we are as individualistic as pretty much every other nation. We are certainly no more left wing than anyone else.

I guess the events of the last few weeks will have shocked those who only inhabit left wing echo chambers.

Hmmm - inventing and then putting to bed your own argument. Nice.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Are you just making this up in your head ?

Which bit? The fact there was a right storm brewing that a ref is being denied us and the SNP are doing nothing about it hoping folks just accept that and carry on anyway? Hey there's another Holyrood election over the horizon with yet another mandate to get which will be ignored by Bunter and the tories.  Great.

No one has said what their plan B is (there isn't one) and the Salmond faction led by Joanna smelled blood. 

This has booted all that to f**k for a year

Edited by Bairn Necessities

I wonder if the panic buying in Scotland, and in particular the photos of Costco queues this morning will finally put paid to the arrogant nonsense that we Scots are somehow better people than the English.
Looks like underneath everything we are as individualistic as pretty much every other nation. We are certainly no more left wing than anyone else.
I guess the events of the last few weeks will have shocked those who only inhabit left wing echo chambers.

So you admit the English are wankers?

21 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Who cares what the English are like?

We're more left wing than them since you mentioned them.

It’s odd to see a right winger like oaksoft claiming that left wingers are “better people” than him, but that Scots aren’t left wingers.

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I do love it when spangles try to pigeonhole my political views for me. :lol:

“Spangle”: banter brought to you from the playgrounds of 1968. Small wonder people view as little more than a rather tragic and desperately unhappy irrelevance. We’re unfortunately all aware of your views, in all their incoherent and self-important glory, as you slobber them all over the boards at every available opportunity.

You claimed there exists a myth that Scots are “better people than” the English, and immediately then claimed that Scots are not in fact more left-wing than English voters. Either you assume that being left-wing makes people “better”, or you’re simply not bright enough to keep track of what you’re writing.

35 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

This. Covid-19 will be an absolute stinker for the Nats, they must be seething.  Pleasing. 

Far-right UK Nationalists delighted by the deaths of the elderly is a new one to add to the list of hideous traits. 

8 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Far-right UK Nationalists delighted by the deaths of the elderly is a new one to add to the list of hideous traits. 

You can it to the YesLosers hoping for ‘old people’ to die quickly to achieve their swivel-eyed dream. And also frothing at the mouth that the nasty Westminster Govt deported killers and rapists recently. Minter.