When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, CambieBud said:

Surely this troll is Kincardine 

Eh?  I know that the Natters love to reference me and that you're only one of many empty-headed Yessers who have made a claim like this.  No idea why.  I despise little Scotlanders as much as I despise little Englanders.  You are two cheeks of the same fetid arse, as I have said dozens of times before.  Why on earth I should use an alias is a mystery, but it doesn't stop the witless making such a claim.

I never troll.  I may sometimes make tongue in cheek remarks but that is something very different.  

Surely this troll is Kincardine or his ilk with another made up username. Can’t possibly be a real person’s views?

If you were capable of actually reading the thread, you’d see this was a tongue in cheek remark as it was perma-raging Antlion who used this term. The YesLosers really aren’t a very clever bunch.

12 hours ago, Mastermind said:

Wee dugs dressed in tartan bunnets.
Glengarry hats covered in badges.
Quirky ‘ X/Y/Z’ is a pure fanny’ banners.
Yet another showing of Braveheart.
Janey Godley ranting.
Wings over Scotland.

Six years on from their defeat and it’s all the minority have to show. Not an iota of a credible plan for an independent Scotland, and clueless on the way forward. Miserable times for the minority.

Aye but almost all of us are making it through the winters..... so there's that.

Eh? 
I never troll.  I may sometimes make tongue in cheek remarks but that is something very different.  

Sorry Kinky if I’ve taken your good name in vain! Having read more of his drivel I withdraw the allegation unreservedly. He is clearly an attention seeking halfwit and, for all your faults, you at least show reasoned arguments.

Probably hard to hold two passwords in your head whilst trying to remember all the words to “God Save the Queen” at the same time. Phil, if you’re reading this, your password is almost certainly “1234”.   Get logged in and get the dug pics up. Tartan bunnets on them if possible.

It's 1690.

3 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Gordon just wants all of Scotland united behind his delusional, mendacious, eccie-fuelled, utterly false promises. Life for his ilk was easier when we questioned nothing and ate our cereal.

A bit like the Nats promises on education then.  Trying to sneak the school test results out at 2000hrs and hide the fact that, despite Swinney and Sturgeon's denials , that education standards are falling.  Delaying a FOI request for 6 months has not worked.

33 minutes ago, Hard Graft said:

A bit like the Nats promises on education then.  Trying to sneak the school test results out at 2000hrs and hide the fact that, despite Swinney and Sturgeon's denials , that education standards are falling.  Delaying a FOI request for 6 months has not worked.

“Uh, look over there! Stop thinking Scotland should be independent! SNPBAAAAAD!”

Nope, the SNP’s record on education having nothing to do with it, I still reckon that being a minor region of the UK rather than a sovereign state is shite, and Gordon Brown’s still a corrupt, lying, laughable sack of pig cum. Nice try, though.