When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Malky3 said:

There are unavoidable similarities between what is happening in Scotland today and what happened in 1930's Germany. 

I know this is a bite and you've got history for giving tacit approval to racism, homophobia and misogyny but the above is pretty disgusting. You should be emptied for that alone. 

Fact is that an anti independent movement as an organisation does not exist in Scotland.

There are pockets of 20 or so Unionists attending AUOB marches who scream obscenities as we pass in our thousands, comical and pathetic.

Meanwhile the pro Independence movement is big, the very wealthy pro Independence and hugely supported SNP are by far the largest sitting party in Scotland and the 3rd largest in the UK, the AUOB movement goes from strength to strength with their marches and I'm sure they will be evident in their many thousands when the Climate conference rolls into Glasgow in November.  

The best thing to happen to the Independence movement is Brexit and a Scottish Hating Boris.

A Free and Independent Scotland is Inevitable.

Edited by SandyCromarty

22 minutes ago, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Royal Bank of Scotland have taken their first step this morning in providing an easier exit should independence come around. It isn't project fear, it is a fear.

The journey has begun. 

80% of their business is already under the Nat West brand and the HQ stays in Edinburgh. Move along please, nothing to see here.

2 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Jackson Carlaw appointed. His acceptance speech SNP bad..........
Another few independence points emoji106.pngemoji1696.png

Caught an interview he gave on Sky News and was asked by the Sky girlie what kind of relationship he has with Johnson.

"I have an excellent working relationship with the Prime Minister" he boomed.

"Oh,"said the Sky girlie, "That's exactly what Sajid Javid said when he was asked that same question the day before yesterday"...!!

42 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Caught an interview he gave on Sky News and was asked by the Sky girlie what kind of relationship he has with Johnson.

"I have an excellent working relationship with the Prime Minister" he boomed.

"Oh,"said the Sky girlie, "That's exactly what Sajid Javid said when he was asked that same question the day before yesterday"...!!

The girlie? I bet she's chuffed with that respectful reference.