When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That’s quite a post there, champ.

Want to back up your claims about schools and hospitals? As far as I was aware, attainment in Highers have seen marked improvement over the past couple years and we have the best performing NHS in the UK, by some distance, actually.

We also voted to remain in the EU 62%-38%

Thanks for playing.
The Unionist propaganda over the NHS and schools is just downright ridiculous.

18 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Norway's oil and gas revenue intake last year was nearly £20 billion. How convenient that the UK Governments oil and gas intake has mysteriously dropped to as low as £600 million for the same year.

Oh FFS - are you a graduate? 

I remember Oaksoft telling me a while back that Universities taught their students to do their own research but I've got a theory that these days graduates don't do research at all. They just reword someone elses work to get it through "Turn It In". 

Try Google - a simple search will tell you why Scotlands tax revenues are lower. 

21 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The Unionist propaganda over the NHS and schools is just downright ridiculous.

Really? It seems to be backed with facts. Unlike the SNP claim that Scotland could be viable after Independence. 

3 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I remember Oaksoft telling me a while back that Universities taught their students to do their own research but I've got a theory that these days graduates don't do research at all. They just reword someone elses work to get it through "Turn It In". 

Try Google - a simple search will tell you why Scotlands tax revenues are lower. 

Yeh.....it's easy.

We allowed the UK to set up the fiscal framework surrounding our North Sea oil.

As a result over the course the Norwegian public sector has received something in the region of 30 times what Scotlands has. This despite more oil being extracted in Scotland.

In addition due to them having the foresight to set up a wealth fund, their North Sea money will never run out.

Norway is the richest country in Western Europe and one of the world's richest.

Scotland is the only nation to have ever struck oil and got poorer.

You Britnat types must be so pwoud.

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

Yeh.....it's easy.

As a result over the course the Norwegian public sector has received something in the region of 30 times what Scotlands has. This despite more oil being extracted in Scotland.

In addition due to them having the foresight to set up a wealth fund, their North Sea money will never run out.

Yeah I thought so. You don't know how to work Google either.....

Sad really

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

Yeh.....it's easy.

Yeah I thought so. You don't know how to work Google either.....

Sad really

15 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=why+are+scotlands+oil+revenues+less+than+norway&rlz=1C1CHBF_en-GBGB812GB812&oq=why+are+scotlands+oil+revenues+less+than+norway&aqs=chrome..69i57.13357j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

UK Government incompetence, apparently.

Platform released an infographic summarising the hidden data behind North Sea oil. It shows that Britain missed out on £10 billion in oil revenues every year. I've analysed oil contracts in Congo, Uganda and Egypt, and all of these did better out of their oil. UK energy policy has been subjugated to corporate profit for thirty years. Lobbyists and corporate executives in London have captured decision-making, and use the cash-flow from the North Sea to subsidise drilling elsewhere in the world.

https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/opendemocracyuk/whats-missing-from-oil-debate-around-scotlands-referendum/

Whoops.

Edited by Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo

Just now, git-intae-thum said:

I heard you the first time.

Just like you don't know how to use the quote function😂👍

or statistics, or the Scottish Parliament website, or legislation.gov.uk, or... just about anything apart from the Daily Express/A Force For Good propaganda sheets

9 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

That's a bit of a slant on it. It's certainly true that there have been tax incentives given to oil companies but that has been to explore and investigate extraction in new oil fields. 

Nationalist want it both ways as usual. The fact is that had Scotland been Independent the oil industry in Scotland would have completely stagnated. 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

That's a bit of a slant on it. It's certainly true that there have been tax incentives given to oil companies but that has been to explore and investigate extraction in new oil fields. 

Nationalist want it both ways as usual. The fact is that had Scotland been Independent the oil industry in Scotland would have completely stagnated. 

No, you're completely missing the point. You said all we had to do was a quick Google search. Which I did. And all it showed up was bad management by the UK Government. Maybe start off by linking the material in the first place instead of being the smart arse. Link away, on you go.

Really? It seems to be backed with facts. Unlike the SNP claim that Scotland could be viable after Independence. 

So give me the actual facts that show that NHS England outperforms NHS Scotland.  

A&E waiting times? Nope.

Number of GPs per 1000 population? Nope.

Number of midwives per 1000 population. Nope.

Cancer patient waiting times? Nope.

Cancellation of elective operations? Nope.

% of children without obvious tooth decay. Nope.

When Unionists complain about NHS Scotland not reaching targets they forget that NHS England also does not reach those targets - in fact, it misses the targets by an even wider margin. The furore over missed A&E target by NHS Scotland in 2018 ignored the fact that NHS England hadn't actually hit the 95% target since 2013/14 whilst NHS Scotland had actually consistently hit the target.

Lies, damned lies and Unionist bullshit.

17 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

That's a big claim.

Any proof

Aye, just look at the state of the SNP Government. 

There would have been zero money to allow investment in the Mariner oil field, and without the incentivisation it would still have been a loss making oil field. The fact you are struggling to grasp this shows exactly why Nationalists wouldn't ever be able to make a success of an Independent Scotland. 

Just now, Malky3 said:

Aye, just look at the state of the SNP Government. 

There would have been zero money to allow investment in the Mariner oil field, and without the incentivisation it would still have been a loss making oil field. The fact you are struggling to grasp this shows exactly why Nationalists wouldn't ever be able to make a success of an Independent Scotland. 

So no actual proof......just a load of made up p@sh.

Oh Malky3......I was expecting at least 4 or 5 paragraphs 😄