When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

If people had told me back in 2015, that by 2020 Eng would be taking the UK out of the EU and that Boris Johnson would be PM I would have pissed myself laughing in disbelief. If they then told be that independence support was only at 50% in Scotland I'd have had them committed.

Unbelievable!

Eng would be taking the UK out of the EU.  Poor show but in 2015?  Very likely.

and that Boris Johnson would be PM.  Another poor show but not surprising.

If they then told be that independence support was only at 50% in Scotland.  That's about where we are.

There isn't improved support for Independence since 2014. The latest election just showed that if anything, by looking at the SNP's votes, they are sitting at roughly 45% of the Scottish vote.

Most of their party and support are insufferable c***s.

The hospitals and schools are in disarray but no, let's hate the English and be bitter forever. Constantly creating division.

"Keep the light on for us". Naw, they'll be reminiscing about that time you held a referendum to leave Britain AND the EU.

13 minutes ago, AB de Villiers said:

They have consistently increased my taxes

Some figures & examples would help.

Did they increase VAT like the tories did in 2010, for instance?

Did they increase your council tax? Wasn't it frozen while E, W & NI had rises?

Are you one of the better off Scottish citizens that didn't get the income tax breaks in 2019? I am, and don't grudge the extra £500 per year I pay. Less than a tenner per week for free prescriptions, kid's education etc? Count me in!

Edited by lichtgilphead

25 minutes ago, AB de Villiers said:

2. They have consistently increased my taxes

Dole benefits aren't taxes m8.

But i'd be interested to know which taxes you think the Scottish Parliament has increased.

Edited by BawWatchin

Countries don’t have to be self governed, they have to have a government, which Scotland has. There are many types of countries, a constituent country being one. Scotland is a constituent country as part of the UK.
Why are you getting so angry and throwing about personal insults? Are you annoyed that democracy has been fulfilled?
No, I'm annoyed that I'm wasting time on yet another thick unionist arsehole.

I asked you if Scotland is a nation or a region and in your zeal to diminish Scotland you've stupidly given it an elevated status that it doesn't have.

Scotland is a nation and, like every other nation, it has the right to self-determination. No boneheaded unionist can deny that.

There isn't improved support for Independence since 2014. The latest election just showed that if anything, by looking at the SNP's votes, they are sitting at roughly 45% of the Scottish vote.

Most of their party and support are insufferable c***s.

The hospitals and schools are in disarray but no, let's hate the English and be bitter forever. Constantly creating division.

"Keep the light on for us". Naw, they'll be reminiscing about that time you held a referendum to leave Britain AND the EU.

That’s quite a post there, champ.

Want to back up your claims about schools and hospitals? As far as I was aware, attainment in Highers have seen marked improvement over the past couple years and we have the best performing NHS in the UK, by some distance, actually.

We also voted to remain in the EU 62%-38%

Thanks for playing.

The BBC website tonight have helpfully answered one of the questions that was put to me on here earlier. How long is a generation? 

For humans, an essay for the International Society of Genetic Genealogy seems to have narrowed the length of the average generation down to somewhere in the range of 29 to 34 years.

So come back and ask for a referendum in 2043. 

Edited by Malky3

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:

There are quite a few labour voters that support independence too.
Swing and miss champ.

And quite a few who voted SNP in the General Election who don't want independence. The most accurate picture we all have is that 2014 referendum when Salmond and Co were hunted by the heroes of Scotland. What a disaster Independence would have been since we were going to be so heavily reliant on a high oil price. 

And quite a few who voted SNP in the General Election who don't want independence. The most accurate picture we all have is that 2014 referendum when Salmond and Co were hunted by the heroes of Scotland. What a disaster Independence would have been since we were going to be so heavily reliant on a high oil price. 
Ireland doesn't have any oil. What a curse it is to have oil

10 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

The BBC website tonight have helpfully answered one of the questions that was put to me on here earlier. How long is a generation? 

So come back and ask for a referendum in 2043. 

This would be funny....if you were not actually serious. 

Yet another proto fascist.

5 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

This would be funny....if you were not actually serious. 

Yet another proto fascist.

Are you questioning the authority of the Society of Genetic Genealogy? 

Typical Nationalist. Only willing to listen to experts when they share the Nationalist opinion. How anti democratic! Sinister shades of 1930's Germany again! 

Edited by Malky3

5 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Thank god we never went independent when our whole financial backing was to be supported by the £8 billion oil revenue which has now amassed to a total of what, £600 million..

Norway's oil and gas revenue intake last year was nearly £20 billion. How convenient that the UK Governments oil and gas intake has mysteriously dropped to as low as £600 million for the same year.