When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am not the one who moaned about your pathetic ethno-nationalist putsch being derailed by non-Scots.

Given that our compatriots with continental heritage were told that voting for Scottish Independence would mean a schism between them and their kin, only to be betrayed, I feel that logic and shared values would stop them making the same mistake again. As I think many of our integral and valued English born citizens would do. As for expats in Buckinghamshire, who cares? You and Sean Connery will just have to cancel each other out.  

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I am not the one who moaned about your pathetic ethno-nationalist putsch being derailed by non-Scots.

Instead of making shite up about what no marks on the internet post.....

Maybe you should confront why you are happy to stick up for a state whose government are actually really ethno- nationalist.......

ie....Get a f@ckin grip o yersel min.

19 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

Instead of making shite up about what no marks on the internet post.....

Aye, like San Andreas, it's my fault.  Take the simple option and blame the outlier.

The big barrier to independence is the small-minded, xenophobic and increasingly militant Natters - just as we saw on the thread this evening.

4 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

FTFY.

Glad you're on the ball chap.  Those, "gaberdine-clad, worried, self-servant pretend Spitfire crews" are the nasty b*****ds who may well scupper Indyref2.

BTW what is wrong with Gaberdine - apart from it rhyming with a shite football team?

14 hours ago, Malky3 said:

The UK economy continues to be one of the richest in the world. The economy has continued to grow defying predictions of extreme doom and gloom by both the Prime Minister and his Chancellor at that time of the referendum. And we have record levels of employment all around the UK. Many economic experts predicted a rocky road after the Brexit referendum outcome, and yet despite all of the political instability and uncertainty which would have undoubtedly prevented businesses from investing in the UK all our vital signs remain extremely positive.

If we exclude the fact employment figures are massaged by the increase in zero hour contracts, the increasing numbers of working poor, the massive increases in wealth inequality since QE went into hyperdrive in 2008, the hugely increasing levels of personal debt in the same period,    and completely ignore the link I previously provided that gives several examples of where QE really hasn’t had the impact it should have, I agree, everything looks extremely positive.

All the unionists twats saying that a vote would be a resounding no right now, many people saying it's swung to yes.

I have an idea, let's have a referendum and find out. If Brexit hasn't swung it enough and another 5 years minimum Tory rule, then put it to bed for the foreseeable future.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

All the unionists twats saying that a vote would be a resounding no right now, many people saying it's swung to yes.

I have an idea, let's have a referendum and find out. If Brexit hasn't swung it enough and another 5 years minimum Tory rule, then put it to bed for the foreseeable future.

I seem to remember a similar suggestion concerning changes on brexit sentiment. Obviously a great idea but will be ignored by the controllers.

Indy supporters will be frustrated for many yeras to come. I also envisage Westminster rowing back on the devolution already gained.

But it's a stone cold certainty that big fucking Ben will bong for the brexit.

10 hours ago, Malky3 said:

The Westminster Government has simply shown absolutely consistency. 

This statement demonstrates this posters unbelievable desire to associate himself/herself with a dictorial government which has , by it's financial impositions on people, destroyed many lives and futures, disgraceful.

3 hours ago, Ross. said:

If we exclude the fact employment figures are massaged by the increase in zero hour contracts, the increasing numbers of working poor, the massive increases in wealth inequality since QE went into hyperdrive in 2008, the hugely increasing levels of personal debt in the same period,    and completely ignore the link I previously provided that gives several examples of where QE really hasn’t had the impact it should have, I agree, everything looks extremely positive.

The banks have used the capital to buy back their stock thus artificially inflating their value. People thinking that the economy is booming, nay, doing well just because the FTSE/NASDAQ is going up obviously don't realise it's based purely on QE, which turns out to be public debt!