When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OK. So we all knew that would happen. I am continually told that them rejecting another referendum will lead to a surge in support for independence/a new referendum. So what's the plan after this? Sturgeon has already said she wants to go the route of a legal referendum only (unless I am mistaken?), when does the surge kick in and how is it harnessed? 

The fat blonde fascist and his cretinous enablers in Scotland can now be continually and rightly derided for the anti democrats that they are. 

The britnat minority (and it's a dwindling minority) will not be able to holdout for too long.

The next move is for Sturgeon and the Scots parliament though.

The have played Boris perfectly so far but the next month or two, especially post Brexit, will be crucial.

18 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

Utterly seething. Delicious.

On the contrary, the more loudly and visibly the dear leader of your blessed fatherland opposes Scotland the better. It’ll never make a difference to the Scottish little Englanders, but it will certainly help turn soft “Nos” away from UK nationalism.

B93D2D3B-4306-4213-8552-A19B943DBD71.jpeg

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Didn’t the fat c**t make a personal promise to “die in a ditch” rather than delay Brexit beyond Halloween 2019? Why is he still alive?

Fat c**t indeed.

He should ask Ian Blackford for a copy of his diet sheet.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Blackford is fat, but his cuntitude is dwarfed by Johnson - sorry, jaunty-jolly old Boris.

Don't get me wrong - I love the guy.

I'd just hate to see him drop down dead of a massive heart attack because of his weight. Having said that Brian Taylor seems to be still alive.

On the contrary, the more loudly and visibly the dear leader of your blessed fatherland opposes Scotland the better. It’ll never make a difference to the Scottish little Englanders, but it will certainly help turn soft “Nos” away from UK nationalism.

B93D2D3B-4306-4213-8552-A19B943DBD71.jpeg.2d5e0c8e8707c7590cb350141b87447f.jpeg

It really won’t. Nobody really cares other than the seething cybernats. Boris has said no and the sensible, silent majority will get on with their lives.

This is what you’ve spent the last six years getting to? What’s the next move now? What a journey.

Must admit I'm not getting what difference it will make to the stance the UK gov has made over indyref2 if we have 60,70,80% of people in Scotland in favour of independence.

If the FM wrote the letter when we have 80% backing a referendum and BoJo came back today and said no, it's still a no, no matter how many people are in favour .

Am I missing something?  

5 minutes ago, Mastermind said:

It really won’t. Nobody really cares other than the seething cybernats. Boris has said no and the sensible, silent majority will get on with their lives.

This is what you’ve spent the last six years getting to? What’s the next move now? What a journey.

You’re not part of the silent majority, and thus can’t really speak for them. You’re part of the extreme, rabid anti-Scottish BritNat force. Like your brethren in Northern Ireland, you’re an embarrassment to most folk in Scotland and England (when the reasonable English folk even notice you). 

You’re not part of the silent majority, and thus can’t really speak for them. You’re part of the extreme, rabid anti-Scottish BritNat force. Like your brethren in Northern Ireland, you’re an embarrassment to most folk in Scotland and England (when the reasonable English folk even notice you). 

Heads completely gone.

Boris saying no tells you that the Brits know they would lose another referendum if one was held in the near future. They'd have agreed to it in a heartbeat if they genuinely thought it would deliver another No vote.

I take it the next step is to take it to court?

I reckon it would still be a no vote at this point in time, so in a sense it's actually beneficial to the no campaign to hold a referendum.

The longer it's left, the greater likelihood of a yes vote IMO.

Edited by Richie