When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

This doesn't surprise me and is entirely consonant with every Nationalist movement in history.

It's all about grievance and identity.

Consonant, eh? I never got the hatred people on here have for you. But recently you appear to have decided to crank the bellend-ometer up to previously unforeseen tolerances. You can join the rest of the rocket posse on the ignore list... 

9 minutes ago, Utter Roaster said:

Consonant, eh? I never got the hatred people on here have for you. But recently you appear to have decided to crank the bellend-ometer up to previously unforeseen tolerances. You can join the rest of the rocket posse on the ignore list... 

And your issue with 'consonant' is?

6 minutes ago, git-intae-thum said:

The colonialists have lost the argument.......and they know it.

For sure they have.  The big question is who 'The colonialists' are.  Given we're talking about Scotland I assume you're referring to us as the most 'colonialistic' nation in modern history.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

For sure they have.  The big question is who 'The colonialists' are.  Given we're talking about Scotland I assume you're referring to us as the most 'colonialistic' nation in modern history.

No....

It's refers to those that enable Scotland to be occupied by those with no democratic mandate and that refuse democracy to the people of Scotland.

Colonialists

When will indyref2 happen?

Still never. 

I saw Mike Russell making a tit of himself today. He thinks politicians should respect the outcome of votes. Wouldn't it be nice if he could practice what he's preaching. 

1 minute ago, git-intae-thum said:

No....

It's refers to those that enable Scotland to be occupied by those with no democratic mandate and that refuse democracy to the people of Scotland.

Oh that surprises me.  I thought "'The colonialists" referred to the Scots who dominated the East India Company and the Hudson Bay company and the Scots who dominated Empire by dint of the like of the Sutherland Highlanders and the Scots Guards.  The types of chaps who put blood on the so-called Butcher's Apron.

Maybe you're talking about the Scotland of fantasy - whose shite doesn't smell.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Oh that surprises me.  I thought "'The colonialists" referred to the Scots who dominated the East India Company and the Hudson Bay company and the Scots who dominated Empire by dint of the like of the Sutherland Highlanders and the Scots Guards.  The types of chaps who put blood on the so-called Butcher's Apron.

Maybe you're talking about the Scotland of fantasy - whose shite doesn't smell.

No......I am no that bothered aboot stuff from hunners of years ago really.

It's interesting from a historical perspective obviously.

But I am talking about the Scotland of today.

There is now no union or unionism. That implies a level of choice from those joining that union.

That choice has now been taken away. It's because the the bigger partner in union knows know fine well folk in Scotland would tell them tae gtf and would never choose union again.....if we ever get the choice again.

We are now a colony. It is now Colonialism and it's enablers are Colonialists.

12 hours ago, Nigel said:
12 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
'The Scottish branch of the IRA"
You hear yourself... What a melt

I know some of the individuals in the photo. I know of their involvement in the Republican movement during the 80s and 90s.

2 hours ago, Nigel said:

You think so??IMG_20200112_211843.jpeg

Were they at primary school with you or something? 

They must have been very young in the 80s.

6 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Still never. 

The Malkbot returns!

Never is a long time. Why should  a desire for a referendunm be denied in a supposedly democratic society?

Are you seriously suggesting that a significant percentage of the Scottieh electorate don't want to consider rerunning the 2014 vote?

If so, Malky, can you provide some reasoning for this apparently anti-democratic view?

Most voters in Scotland disagree with you.

Yes, all these silly nats seem to have missed the tories winning every single election in Scotland since 2008. The dominance of the unionist parties has been so clear for all to see. In fact no pro indy party has ever won an election in Scotland never mind every single one since 2008, there is clearly no need for another indy ref because the SNP didn’t win 48 seats on a mandate to hold another indy ref, there definitely isnt a pro indy majority in the Scottish Parliament and Scotland didnt overwhelmingly vote for pro european/indy parties in the last european elections. Polling for indy isnt at an average of 50% either. No you’re spot in Kincy, but heres the real kicker, no one but you or I can see the real truth. Keep the faith because one day everyone will realise your truth.
I mean why do we even need to hold elections when Boris seems to know what’s better for us all anyway. It’s just better if we take the Lamont approach where we accept that they are our betters and that we just arent programmed to make political decisions.