When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I was fact checking your lie. You are a liar. A dirty liar. A scumbag liar. And yet you deflect by calling Boris Johnson exactly what you are. It's pretty pathetic really. 
Oh and the Scottish Public voted to stay in the Union as I have already highlighted. Only 46% of the vote went the way of the SNP and the Greens. You might have won a load of seats under the first past the post system you all apparently hate - but you still don't have a mandate for an Independence Referendum that Scotland DOESN'T WANT! 
Shut up you p***k

Malksoft before the election: I will greatly enjoy reading all the seething posts from Scottish Nationalists once the Tories win.

Malksoft after the election: GÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHG!!!!!!!?!?!?!

Boring deflection, Malksoft.
You say you've found a website that says the SNP & Greens told 80% + 20% (i.e. 100%) "of the lies, falsehoods, omissions and conjectures" relating to a specific subject.
I would have thought that you would want to publicise this impartial, truthful & 100% believable source. Why the reluctance?

Is Malky talking shite again?
He's always taking shite.

8 hours ago, Malky3 said:

No according to the General Election results, or the opinion polls - all of which used a larger sample than 3 of your friends. 

The evidence is anecdotal obviously but it's still telling.

I haven't seen any opinion polls since the general election, perhaps I've missed them?

Also, didn't the general election show that independence would have been carried if the 2014 proportion of yes voters in each party's support were considered? Not to mention 16-18 year olds and EU nationals who weren't counted in the election result but are normally a strong yes demographic to my knowledge.

6 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Another SNP fiasco https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-50861412

Are they counting on having a thriving ship building industry post independence ?

Another SNP fiasco?
Looks more like a bitter rant from the guy who was in charge when it collapsed in the first place. Hardly surprising considering the scathing criticism a Scottish Government report gave his failings while he was in charge.

49 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Another SNP fiasco?
Looks more like a bitter rant from the guy who was in charge when it collapsed in the first place. Hardly surprising considering the scathing criticism a Scottish Government report gave his failings while he was in charge.

To cover up their failings on the procurement side of things, they ordered one thing and wanted another. Then pumped a load of taxpayers money at it.

4 minutes ago, johnthebaptistist said:

Keep it up, it's keeping me amused at least. Just keep ignoring the fact that the SNP are not fit for office. 

The Scottish people will decide.

Oh wait, they already have.

UK election

seats.png

EU election

800px-2019_European_Parliament_election_

Scottish election

300px-ScotParl2016.svg.png

bateman_restaurant.gif