When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

816 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Frank Grimes said:

f**k it

If they continue to say no, dissolve Scottish parliament and SNP / Greens run on simple mandate of pro Indy majority = UDI

We should get our MEP's to take the lead, hopefully with immunity from the European Parliament. It'll have to be before the end of January though. :1eye

https://www.catalannews.com/politics/item/mr-junqueras-enjoys-immunity-from-declaration-of-election-results

Edited by welshbairn

5 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

Usual respect show from the tories to Scotlands main representatives at Westminster.

To be fair I was watching it live and when Ian Blackford got to his feet I went for a piss. 

The SNP are painfully dull at the moment. Understandable I suppose as they have to deflect away from the fact that Sturgeon promised Scotland that if we voted for her she'd stop Boris and Brexit. She looks pretty silly now. 

1 hour ago, Frank Grimes said:

f**k it

If they continue to say no, dissolve Scottish parliament and SNP / Greens run on simple mandate of pro Indy majority = UDI

Go for it. I also hope that the Unionist parties - realising this is a simple one issue contest, form a pact not to stand against each other. 

6 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Alex Salmond lied about "once in a generation" in regards to the question over Scolands sovereignty. He's out of the SNP picture now, so nobody (except unionists) actually care.

Boris Johnson has lied over nurse numbers, police numbers, NHS funding, Russian documents, the time it will take to "get brexit done". Not to mention the 88% of tory online political ads that were found to be flat out lies. These are legal commitments laid out in a manifesto, which he has no intentions of carrying through.

I think I know who i'd rather place my trust in tbh.

Aye Salmond was it? No one else? Naw? 

https://twitter.com/wallaceme/status/1197965579212263430?s=09

Nationalists can never be trusted

Edited by Malky3

6 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Aye Salmond was it? No one else? Naw? 

https://twitter.com/wallaceme/status/1197965579212263430?s=09

Nationalists can never be trusted

What's your point caller? The Scot tories in this general election constantly made clear that "a vote for them was a vote to stop indyref2".
The Scottish electorate absolutely battered them with 74% rejecting their one and only policy. Now they're saying the exact opposite and claiming it was never about indyref2.
So are they admitting that they were lying to try and con anti-independence voters into voting for them?

From a completely non-partisan perspective, I've now spoken to 3 no voters from 2014 who are now backing independence (the only 3 naysayers I know). Perhaps that's an indication of how the wider public feel. This is actually happening this time I think.

1 minute ago, BawWatchin said:

What's your point caller? The Scot tories in this general election constantly made clear that "a vote for them was a vote to stop indyref2".
The Scottish electorate absolutely battered them with 74% rejecting their one and only policy. Now they're saying the exact opposite and claiming it was never about indyref2.
So are they admitting that they were lying to try and con anti-independence voters into voting for them?

I was fact checking your lie. You are a liar. A dirty liar. A scumbag liar. And yet you deflect by calling Boris Johnson exactly what you are. It's pretty pathetic really. 

Oh and the Scottish Public voted to stay in the Union as I have already highlighted. Only 46% of the vote went the way of the SNP and the Greens. You might have won a load of seats under the first past the post system you all apparently hate - but you still don't have a mandate for an Independence Referendum that Scotland DOESN'T WANT! 

1 minute ago, Malky3 said:

I was fact checking your lie. You are a liar. A dirty liar. A scumbag liar. And yet you deflect by calling Boris Johnson exactly what you are. It's pretty pathetic really. 

Oh and the Scottish Public voted to stay in the Union as I have already highlighted. Only 46% of the vote went the way of the SNP and the Greens. You might have won a load of seats under the first past the post system you all apparently hate - but you still don't have a mandate for an Independence Referendum that Scotland DOESN'T WANT! 

You are still a disinformation troll who wouldn't distance yourself from voting for a racist, homophobic and Islamophobic candidate despite being asked several times. 

5 minutes ago, JMDP said:

You are still a disinformation troll who wouldn't distance yourself from voting for a racist, homophobic and Islamophobic candidate despite being asked several times. 

Seriously? You say that after trolling me around the site for weeks? You are a hypocrite of the highest order - and you'e chosen to claim I'm spreading disinformation when I have just posted a video that absolutely disproves what Baw Watchin was claiming! Point your guns at your own. You are the biggest troll on these pages! 

15 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

The denial is strong with this one.