When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Best thing to happen would be BOJO to refuse this for another 5 years. Absolute stick on that NO would win again if a referendum takes place next year. A risk BOJO should be taking to kill the movement dead. 

Best thing to happen would be BOJO to refuse this for another 5 years. Absolute stick on that NO would win again if a referendum takes place next year. A risk BOJO should be taking to kill the movement dead. 

So if the best course of action is Bozo refusing the referendum why are you also in the same post arguing that it should happen because no will win and kill the movement? Im not sure you’ve thought this one through? Take your time, go ask Pamela Nash and come back to me.

32 minutes ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

So if the best course of action is Bozo refusing the referendum why are you also in the same post arguing that it should happen because no will win and kill the movement? Im not sure you’ve thought this one through? Take your time, go ask Pamela Nash and come back to me.

I'm not arguing both. I just don't see why Bojo is refusing it when No in all likelihood will win if it's held next year. I want Scotland to be independent, and I just don't see the rush when the polls aren't particularly in our favour. 

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Wrong.

Again.

Is there anything you won't oversimplify?

There are plenty of people including myself who can separate supporting the principle that Scotland should decide these matters and actually voting Yes.

This is the sort of mistake people like you make when you insist on living and operating in echo chambers.

^^^^ Made up to suit a narrative.
You'd be utterly raging if Scotlands democratic right was granted by Westminster.

Alex Cole Hamilton the worst of all in the Scots Parliament?

At least with Murdo Fraser, Ruth Davidson, that Shettlestown councillor who loosk like the Trailer Park boys lad etc you know where they lie.

ACH was perfect viewing on election night, bragging about NE Fife and bang! ´´His sister´´ gone by 150 votes !

On 18/12/2019 at 02:05, BawWatchin said:

Now to the actual 'legal' document called the 'Edinburgh Agreement'. Which you've apparently never read before.
https://www2.gov.scot/Resource/0040/00404789.pdf

So before we trust anyone at the SNP we should get it ran through the courts and get a judges signature on the document? DId the SNP get their election manifesto signed off or was that left open so they could kid on, when they can't deliver, that that was just a "personal opinion" written in a wee booklet? 

And the big joke is Nationalists like to call Johnson a habitual liar. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

So before we trust anyone at the SNP we should get it ran through the courts and get a judges signature on the document? DId the SNP get their election manifesto signed off or was that left open so they could kid on, when they can't deliver, that that was just a "personal opinion" written in a wee booklet? 

Alex Salmond lied about "once in a generation" in regards to the question over Scolands sovereignty. He's out of the SNP picture now, so nobody (except unionists) actually care.

Boris Johnson has lied over nurse numbers, police numbers, NHS funding, Russian documents, the time it will take to "get brexit done". Not to mention the 88% of tory online political ads that were found to be flat out lies. These are legal commitments laid out in a manifesto, which he has no intentions of carrying through.

I think I know who i'd rather place my trust in tbh.

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

Here Mr Manky, this is a fine site with a useful PDF on the clownshoe you defend, support  and more than likely bash the bishop over.

https://depfeffel.com/resources/

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XzAujyzN9JxpUl9rN7EIIX0AlgaXL8rE/view