When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Whenever I present an odious Natter's post I am always told he is not representative.  I suppose [mention=3120]O'Kelly Isley III[/mention]denigration of First Nation people isn't representative either?
There is something absolutely rotten, divisive and xenophobic about the Yesser campaign and to keep telling me that it is unrepresentative just doesn't cut the mustard.
Im sure I could find thousands of odious posts from Rangers Media and Follow Follow that "aren't representative of the Rangers support", you absolute fanny.
You've been trying for months to tar every yes voter on this forum as some sort of ethnic nationalist when really you're just a pish stained yer da type not to be taken seriously.

Of course it is and I'd have absolutely no problem with that at all.  Indeed, I have said numerous times that a civic-minded and independent Scotland at the heart of Europe is something I could support.  I have also mentioned, ad nauseum, that I despise Britain leaving the EU and have often vaunted the EU freedoms of goods, capital, labour and services.
My massive objection to Scottish Independence is the SNP and their coterie of brain-dead xenophobic fuckwits who, based on the last day of posting on this forum, are out Torying the Tories when it comes to levels of opprobrium.
As far as I can see the SNP are aiming for a civic-minded and independent Scotland at the heart of Europe. Which party do you propose could implement that, if not the SNP?

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Of course it is and I'd have absolutely no problem with that at all.  Indeed, I have said numerous times that a civic-minded and independent Scotland at the heart of Europe is something I could support.  I have also mentioned, ad nauseum, that I despise Britain leaving the EU and have often vaunted the EU freedoms of goods, capital, labour and services.

My massive objection to Scottish Independence is the SNP and their coterie of brain-dead xenophobic fuckwits who, based on the last day of posting on this forum, are out Torying the Tories when it comes to levels of opprobrium.

If you don't mind me asking, what way did you vote?

8 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Denigrating First Nations people is a foundation module at the tartan terrorist training camp, you have to give Kincardine that one. We all know it.

It was actually page 3 of the SNP manifesto.

3 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

If you don't mind me asking, what way did you vote?

I don't mind you asking in the slightest and I have nothing to hide.

I voted for Dan Gallagher - the Lib Dem candidate for Chesham and Amersham.  I knew that the odious Cheryl Gillan would be returned but I despise her Brexit politics and, even if it was a wasted voted, I wanted my paper to be recorded for a party who wants us to remain in the EU.

I shouldn't have voted for the most competent administration since Holyrood was built, lead by the most competent party leader in Britain backing a hard working MP who was a breast surgeon for 30 years. Nope....instead I should have voted for Jo fucking Swinson.

19 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Im sure I could find thousands of odious posts from Rangers Media and Follow Follow that "aren't representative of the Rangers support", you absolute fanny.

I'm sure you could.  However, when I want to take issue with the Natters I simply quote those on the forum.  The notion of taking issue with P&B posters based on what's posted elsewhere is entirely inimical to me.  However, I do understand that diddies and natters have much lower standards.

Edit:  you absolute fanny

Edited by The_Kincardine

4 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I don't mind you asking in the slightest and I have nothing to hide.

I voted for Dan Gallagher - the Lib Dem candidate for Chesham and Amersham.  I knew that the odious Cheryl Gillan would be returned but I despise her Brexit politics and, even if it was a wasted voted, I wanted my paper to be recorded for a party who wants us to remain in the EU.

Thank you.

If you agree that it is feasible, in what circumstances could you support an Independent Scotland?

On 14/01/2019 at 20:30, Bob Mahelp said:

It's frustrating...and I speak as an SNP member.....that at the most important point in UK politics in 2 generations, and with the most incompetent government in history at the helm, the SNP are becoming ever more embroiled in some kind of internal bickering involving an ex-leader.

For Unionists, nothing can surely be more satisfying than watching the enormous ego of Alex Salmond potentially help to dis-rail a 2nd independence referendum.

For the greater good, Salmond needs to take a back seat, shut the f*ck up, and sit quietly until the outcome of a police investigation is known. It seems that he's incapable of that though.

Is that proper generations or Sturgeons 5 year generation? The Indie ref vote of 2014 was a once in a generation opportunity, those of us with brains realised it was 2014 and not 1314 voted sensibly, and Scotland remains part of the UK.

Just because people north of the border voted against Brexit doesn't mean Scotland (not an independent country, but still part of the UK) has the right to a new referendum just because someone made Sturgeon spit her dummy out because she can't see Scottish votes as regional rather than national votes.

7 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

Is that proper generations or Sturgeons 5 year generation? The Indie ref vote of 2014 was a once in a generation opportunity, those of us with brains realised it was 2014 and not 1314 voted sensibly, and Scotland remains part of the UK.

Just because people north of the border voted against Brexit doesn't mean Scotland (not an independent country, but still part of the UK) has the right to a new referendum just because someone made Sturgeon spit her dummy out because she can't see Scottish votes as regional rather than national votes.

General Elections are usually supposed to happen every 5 years. How many have we had since the last referendum?

8 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

Sturgeon's 5 year one.

Thanks for playing.

11 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Thank you.

If you agree that it is feasible, in what circumstances could you support an Independent Scotland?

Well I think it's down to economics mostly.  If Brexit turns out to be an economic disaster based on the UK being toxic then I think there's a case to be made for Scotland asking to step back and evaluate its position in our delightful union.

So my stance is entirely pragmatic.  I don't like Brexiteers and I disdain Snippers and wish we hadn't to choose between either but, out of pure self interest, I'll go with whichever preserves my pension fund.

21 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

The notion of taking issue with P&B posters based on what's posted elsewhere is entirely inimical to me. 

You have no idea what fancy words mean, but f**k it,  throw them in anyway.

Edited by Mr Heliums

13 minutes ago, laughing gravie said:

How long is a "proper generation" m8?

The tories called this general election a "once in a generation opportunity". So presumably they're going to prevent any futher general elections for the next 100 years?

Also, if you can find the legal document that states "once in a generation" regarding Scottish referendums, then i'll be interested to see it. Thanks m8.

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

So my stance is entirely pragmatic.

It isn't. Because like all British Unionist/Nationalists in Scotland. You simply keep shifting the goal posts whenever the next set of conditions are met.

The tories in Scotland campaigned for remain. When it became clear that Scotland was going to be dragged out of the EU despite voting remain, the tories in Scotland shifted the goal posts and started pretending that brexit would be great for Scotland, contracdicting all of their previous statements. The tories in Scotland then spent this entire election campaign on "no to indyref2 and "lets send Nicola Sturgeon a clear message". They lost over half of their seats, while the SNP rose to 48 seats. What have they done? They've shifted the goal posts yet again saying that the result in Scotland is meaningless. When the SNP get their inevitable landslide in 2021... guess what? Yep, the tories will shift the goal posts yet again and odious little simpletons like yourself will continue to lap it up.