When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Doesnt matter how you vote in Scotland, if the English vote for something, they get it regardless. Tonight just another example.

Solution is obvious.

10 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Has anyone, as a result of the general election changed their mind on Scottish Independence? 

Almost everyone I know who has changed from No to Yes has done so over the EU and Brexit. This will simply solidify that.

I think folk are maybe kidding themselves on about how big the support for a Yes vote would be imo. The folk who voted no are still there and the amount of folk who've changed their minds is nowhere near as big as folk think. The so-called Bigot vote still exists, plus you have the places up north who want Brexit due to the fishing situation and the elderly generation are still overwhelmingly in support of No. 

I'd rather the referendum was called when we were very confident of a Yes vote instead of using the campaign to try and push it over the line. Maybe best to wait a wee while to watch the shitshow in England unfurl which would surely increase support for the Yes vote. I get the thinking of striking whilst the iron's hot but if it was rejected this time we wouldn't get another go at it for at least 50 years, need to be certain before we call the vote. Never know, a few hard winters might do the trick eh 

I was a soft yes in the previous referendum. I voted for indy, but I thought for a long time about which way I'd vote.

I'm now massively pro-Indy. England is like that mate dragging you out for a night of cheap lager and ket before panning in a kebab show window when you've work at 7am the next morning.

I was a soft yes in the previous referendum. I voted for indy, but I thought for a long time about which way I'd vote.
I'm now massively pro-Indy. England is like that mate dragging you out for a night of cheap lager and ket before panning in a kebab show window when you've work at 7am the next morning.

As that mate I find this very offensive.

38 minutes ago, Fratelli said:

I get the thinking of striking whilst the iron's hot but if it was rejected this time we wouldn't get another go at it for at least 50 years, need to be certain before we call the vote.

Think that's a myth, 10 years maybe. Have to move now while everything's still in flux, Europe won't be sorted on January 31st. If we don't we'll just settle into apathetic despondency and other stuff will take priority.

16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Think that's a myth, 10 years maybe. Have to move now while everything's still in flux, Europe won't be sorted on January 31st. If we don't we'll just settle into apathetic despondency and other stuff will take priority.

I'd hope so but if we voted no twice in the space of 5-10 years i think it'd essentially be put to bed. 

Night a like last night are only going to strengthen the cause.

It’s coming. That snowball is still rolling down that hill, getting bigger and bigger.

The snp will need to produce better financial information to convince a lot of people. I say this as someone who voted no last time but would almost certainly vote yes this time