When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

6 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

What a lot of utter crap.

And believe me when I can I will certainly be moving. 

7 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

What a lot of utter crap.

And believe me when I can I will certainly be moving. 

Book early (please).  Apparently this lot will take you to wherever you want to go in ingerlundshire.  And you won't feel guilty that you're maybe giving your business to a local, Scottish company.

Hurry noo.

https://www.britannia-movers.co.uk/

12 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Just watched the C & U party broadcast. I am a little unsure, are they in favour of an other Indy Ref?
They didn’t seem to mention it much!!!!!!!

Saw it too.  That will appeal to the unionista plankton element.  A broadcast deviod of details of their capitulation on the "no deal" shit though.  Strange that, eh ??  And where was wee Rossy Thomson ??   He should have been there to spice it up a tad.

I've mentioned it before but I was at primary school with Stephen Kerplunk as he was known in the early 70s. Couple of years older but did knock about with him briefly. He was a bit of an oddball but a good laugh at the time. I remember the Jehovah's Witness bit about him but a Tory MP was a long shot. Still find it hard to believe it's the same dude on the PPB.