When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beyond disgusting. 
Imagine wishing an aneurysm on someone. 
Says a lot about what type of person you are. 

That's about the fourth time you've quoted that and still no one gives a shiny shite [emoji23]

What an utter loser [emoji23]
It's P&B. That's just the way it is when you have an opinion the herd don't agree with.
Settle, homophobe.

6 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Has Tears Over Scotland (Glenminter) had that aneurysm yet?

I heard a loud bang just then and thought it could be his head.

I'd imagine he's taken his anger out on his Ken and Barbie collection.  All the tartan or plaid outfits will have been shredded. 

2 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Better to have them scuddy so he can point to all the bits he wants Nicola to touch him while crywanking.

f**k you p***k, that's disgusting, nasty Nats, no wonder nobody likes you, I'm away to Halifax, etc etc.

On 28/09/2019 at 11:31, Glenanover said:

Not sure yet and cannot until circumstances change. 

Family is in Yorkshire which I really like. 

Also like the Chester area where I have friends.

Nottingham is another place which I like.

Wife has friends living quite clise to where you are I believe. A place called Whalley.

I wouldn't give up on Scotland too soon Glenanover. The majority of Scots voted No and will always vote No. That's the reason these sad and desperate Nationalists are being so abusive. 

Just laugh at them and the failure of their dreams. 

1 hour ago, ancientnoise said:

That's bold.

Nope. That's an easy prediction. This is bold

The majority of Scots voted No and will always vote No. That's the reason these sad and desperate Nationalists are being so abusive

12 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

TBF, I've read through this thread and have watched the entire debate sine the last 1970's.

I know which way it is going and it far from confirms your increasingly displaced defiance.

If you've followed the debate since the 70's you'll know it's a busted flush. 2014 was the SNP's last chance at pulling off Scottish Independence and they blew it spectacularly when they failed to find a way to fully cost the project. Hanging everything on oil tax revenue that was already falling, even at the top crude oil price, was a massive mistake and the Unionists will play that card over and over again if there ever is another referendum. 

These days Nationalists are reduced to screaming abuse at those who refuse to vote the same way as them. There's not a single positive argument placed for Scottish Independence, just a repeated argument that at least we won't be attached to Westminster no matter how much that costs - £13Bn per annum currently. 

The latest poll results show 59% of Scots would vote to remain in the UK. The only thing that seems to be increasing is the number of Scots rejecting Nationalism. 

If you've followed the debate since the 70's you'll know it's a busted flush. 2014 was the SNP's last chance at pulling off Scottish Independence and they blew it spectacularly when they failed to find a way to fully cost the project. Hanging everything on oil tax revenue that was already falling, even at the top crude oil price, was a massive mistake and the Unionists will play that card over and over again if there ever is another referendum. 
These days Nationalists are reduced to screaming abuse at those who refuse to vote the same way as them. There's not a single positive argument placed for Scottish Independence, just a repeated argument that at least we won't be attached to Westminster no matter how much that costs - £13Bn per annum currently. 
The latest poll results show 59% of Scots would vote to remain in the UK. The only thing that seems to be increasing is the number of Scots rejecting Nationalism. 
[emoji23]