When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 hours ago, Glenanover said:

Some of you Scottish Nationalists are absolute belters. I doff my cap to you Malky for your persistence on this thread.

5 hours ago, Malky3 said:

There a couple of them that seem OK, rational enough to see where the weakness in their argument is. I could enjoy an informative debate with them. But yeah you're right most of the Nationalists on this thread are complete zoomers. 

On 12/08/2017 at 21:09, McSpreader said:

Hi gang, what's up?

dr-nick.jpg

Edited by welshbairn

11 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

IMG_20190825_190644.jpg

That screams attention seeking to me. Making no attempt to stay on topic youve posted something that makes no sense. It makes a change from you lying right enough 

Edited by Malky3

That screams attention seeking to me. Making no attempt to stay on topic youve posted something that makes no sense. It makes a change from you lying right enough 

Did you or did you not claim that in the west of Scotland that you had heard that some people thought the SNP were for Catholics?

You are the fucking liar with your made up pish and need called out for it.

48 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Did you or did you not claim that in the west of Scotland that you had heard that some people thought the SNP were for Catholics?

You are the fucking liar with your made up pish and need called out for it.

Yes i did. And if you quote what I said accurately I was quite clear that I thought it was absurd. It was also in response to sectarian taunts from nationalists who were claiming all "no" voters were in the Orange Order. 

Edited by Malky3

24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Eh no, both have umpteen posts going miles back..
You're alias started posting on a football forum today solely on a politics sub forum emoji23.pngemoji23.png
Glen Minter would be proud....

You would say that DeeTillEhDeh

Yes i did. And if you quote what I said accurately I was quite clear that I thought it was absurd. It was also in response to sectarian taunts from nationalists who were claiming all "no" voters were in the Orange Order. 

You didn't say it was absurd though. 

You used to back up your petty sectarian argument.

They also did not claim that all "no" voters were from the Orange Order but that it was likely that all Orange Order members were "no" voters.

Or do I need to explain simple set theory to you?