When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

8 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

What’s sectarian about saying the Orange Order, White Nationalist and British nationalist groups were significant players in the No campaign? If you’re uncomfortable with the truth then that’s for you to come to terms with but I’d suggest you stop banding about defamatory statements.

Back round the third lap we go.... 

Its wrong IMO to try to make Independence a sectarian issue like you and other Nationalists have done. By claiming 55% of your country are all orange walkers or free masons or any other pish - by association - thats exactly what you are doing. 

I could - i supoose - have reacted by pointing out that wishing to break up the UK aligns the Scottish Nationalists with groups like the Real IRA and ISIS but I have no wish to tar my friends of a differing political persuasion to me as terrorists by association. Its a silly route to go down and you do your cause no favours at all with your nasty bigotry. 

1 hour ago, Glenanover said:

Some of you Scottish Nationalists are absolute belters. I doff my cap to you Malky for your persistence on this thread.

There a couple of them that seem OK, rational enough to see where the weakness in their argument is. I could enjoy an informative debate with them. But yeah you're right most of the Nationalists on this thread are complete zoomers. 

What they don't get is that hoping no voters die off faster than Yes voters isn't a sensible political strategy. To get what they want they need to be persuasive and telling no voters we're all "Orange coulored Nazis" who should "f**k off to another country"  won't do it for them. Whilst unaswered fears about the Scottish economy, the damage more years of uncertainty would do to Scottish business, where the cuts would be made to make the country financially viable, and the nations economys over reliance on hydro carbon pullutents is more than likely to swing yes voters into nos. 

Edited by Malky3

30 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

There a couple of them that seem OK, rational enough to see where the weakness in their argument is...

Why are you talking to yourself?

Edited by Cyclizine

Beginning to think Nicola might be the biggest stumbling block to Indy2. Far too sensible to listen to the calls of face painting William Wallace's etc. Look forward to another 5 years of this thread especially the "my mate has a pal who says his mum has changed his mind" type info. Boris is yet another "silver bullet" that will misfire much like all the earlier ones.

1 hour ago, Cyclizine said:

Why are you talking to yourself?

He was having a good natter to his Oaksoft account a while back too.

This ongoing thread of having family problems keeps cropping up between the sledgehammer political satire. A cry for help? Hate to think I was laughing at some poor b*****d who's actually suffering in some way.

58 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Me and the lads on the way to canvas Morningside on behalf of 'Jihadis for Yes'

IMG_20190825_100740.jpg.f3bf1fae139ebf87f4a7cad00807de70.jpg

In a democratic society the only time that resorting to armed insurrection is when democracy is denied.

An example would be if the Scottish people showed through the ballot box that there was majority support for political parties that supported a second Independence Referendum and those wishes were denied by Westminster.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

In a democratic society the only time that resorting to armed insurrection is when democracy is denied.

An example would be if the Scottish people showed through the ballot box that there was majority support for political parties that supported a second Independence Referendum and those wishes were denied by Westminster.

Guan yersel', Granny!

Looking forward to Malksoft's inevitable hysterical response  :thumsup2

2 hours ago, Malky3 said:

There a couple of them that seem OK, rational enough to see where the weakness in their argument is. I could enjoy an informative debate with them. But yeah you're right most of the Nationalists on this thread are complete zoomers. 

What they don't get is that hoping no voters die off faster than Yes voters isn't a sensible political strategy. To get what they want they need to be persuasive and telling no voters we're all "Orange coulored Nazis" who should "f**k off to another country"  won't do it for them. Whilst unaswered fears about the Scottish economy, the damage more years of uncertainty would do to Scottish business, where the cuts would be made to make the country financially viable, and the nations economys over reliance on hydro carbon pullutents is more than likely to swing yes voters into nos. 

Spot on Malky.

53 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

An example of which being when 55% of the Scottish population who voted "No" told "wrong answer, try again" by an SNP Government