When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Malky3 said:

It's certainly not, and it wasn't for 55% of the electorate. 

If it was a no brainer the SNP with their White Paper, and Nationalists of all hues would have had no problem at all showing us the financial evidence as to why Scottish Independence would be so successful. The fact is that if we were to have implemented the White Paper after the 2014 Independence Referendum the country would have run up a £29.8Bn deficit because of the failure of oil revenues to live up to the predictions that they'd made. 

Shut up you uberwank.

25 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I'd love to help you but you don't really help yourself. 

From this post I'm guessing this Helen Lovejoy lady works for one of those road sweeper companies doing the M9 motorway but not cleaning it very well. 

And the OBFA? Is that the Objectionable b*****d From Ayrshire? 

Ah, this is the bit where you stall for time before disappearing, hoping everyone has forgotten your lies.

20 minutes ago, beefybake said:

Straightforward lie.

Nope. 

If you want to prove me wrong, perhaps you can show a single example of an SNP leader supporting the English National Football team or Rugby team. 

10 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

don't think that's fair. I do tend to respond in kind, so if someone is abusive I'll respond in a similar fashion. However where there is an attempt at a reasonable debate, I'm happy to engage in hopefully a polite and respectful manner.

Really?

You need to ask why Edinburgh will never be as big a financial centre as the City of London? I know there is a drug problem in Scotland but I didn't think the delusions had quite grown to that extent

And still waiting for the reply to my original and polite question 

what diversity of economic activity does the UK have that an independent Scotland doesn't/wouldn't have?

Just now, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Ah, this is the bit where you stall for time before disappearing, hoping everyone has forgotten your lies.

Aye like I've disappeared all the way through this thread. 

I do wish you and your pals would make your mind up though. A common form of abuse is to call me a "troll" or an "attention seeker". I'm accused of multiple posts as I try to respond to their questions and of being a tedious bore, ruining these pages. And then you come along and accuse me of disappearing and hoping to be forgotten. 

Just now, Malky3 said:

I do wish you and your pals would make your mind up though. A common form of abuse is to call me a "troll" or an "attention seeker". I'm accused of multiple posts as I try to respond to their questions and of being a tedious bore, ruining these pages. And then you come along and accuse me of disappearing and hoping to be forgotten. 

That's the 4th time I've called you out on your lies about the OBFA.

This is the 4th time you've dodged it.

8 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

That's the 4th time I've called you out on your lies about the OBFA.

This is the 4th time you've dodged it.

It might help if I knew what it was.....

I haven't lied about it. I know nothing about it. 

9 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

It might help if I knew what it was.....

I haven't lied about it. I know nothing about it. 

On 09/08/2019 at 16:51, Malky3 said:

I had hoped that in the modern Scotland we were making some progress towards eradicating sectarianism when in 2012 we saw the Offensive Behaviour at Football Act passed into law unopposed but by 2018 the SNP had repealed the Act, and on these pages we can see why. It's sad really but it seems the Nationalist Cult needs to sow division on any grounds whatsoever to gain traction for their cause. 

Understandably, when you talk so much shite, there's a chance you forget what nonsense you've said previously.

39 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

If you want to prove me wrong, perhaps you can show a single example of an SNP leader supporting the English National Football team or Rugby team. 

The UK Government tried their best to prove that Arthur Donaldson was a huge fan of this English National Football team

Image result for england team nazi salute

They failed.

47 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

Nope. 

Perhaps you can show an example of a tory leader, or a labour leader, or a lib dem leader, or a leader of any other political party in the UK at any point who was black?

Racists I say! Racists!

14 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Perhaps you can show an example of a tory leader, or a labour leader, or a lib dem leader, or a leader of any other political party in the UK at any point who was black?

Racists I say! Racists!

To be fair, UK Labour had a couple of brown leaders.

I'll get my coat.

1 hour ago, Malky3 said:

You are not a troll. You are just out of date and therefore a bit of a boring c@nt tbh.

The problem is Malky that all your arguments are old. At least 5 years old.

People on this board have heard them all before. Every argument that Scottish unionists/ British nationalists can produce has been systematically demolished in this place since well before the 2014 referendum.  Nothing you are saying is new.

What do you expect the response to be when yet another poster (you in this case) appears spouting the same auld turgid nonsense. To be honest your posts are just white noise that most board members will skip over.

No offence pal...but that is the truth.

7 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:
11 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
It's a bit disingenuous to lay the trams fiasco at the door of the Scottish government.

Strichner is a fucking idiot that can't tell the difference between a Labour council and the Scottish Government.

It's mentioned above, and refuted by many from a pro union perspective, but the slant from the media certainly doesn't help with this. They make it easy to believe the SNP are to blame for pretty much everything. Christ even the good stuff they do is presented from the most bizarre negative viewpoint. So if you are fundamentally opposed to the idea of independence it is easy to rattle off shite like the Edinburgh Trams being an SNP failure when the reality is demonstrably different.

I was in a discussion the other day with a good friend at work who isn't hugely political but is a definite No voter. I had been listening to Stuart Campbells interview with Kenny Farquhason (sp) (a good listen by the way, its on the Wings wbsite) and I had mentioned to my work pal about how scathing he had been on Kezia Dugdale. Her response was, "well no wonder, wasn't he found guilty of calling her a liar when she said he was homophobic?" She even searched her phone for the BBC story on it and it was only when I made her fully read the article she realised that wasn't the case at all.

We can see the same happening with the Alex Salmond case just now. If you are pro union it would be easy for you to believe, based on media reporting, that Alex Salmond is guilty, it was covered up by Sturgeon, The SNP government fucked up and now the taxpayer has to pay Alex Salmond personally £500 to £750k legal costs.

8 hours ago, git-intae-thum said:

You are not a troll. You are just out of date and therefore a bit of a boring c@nt tbh.

The problem is Malky that all your arguments are old. At least 5 years old.

People on this board have heard them all before. Every argument that Scottish unionists/ British nationalists can produce has been systematically demolished in this place since well before the 2014 referendum.  Nothing you are saying is new.

What do you expect the response to be when yet another poster (you in this case) appears spouting the same auld turgid nonsense. To be honest your posts are just white noise that most board members will skip over.

No offence pal...but that is the truth.

Ok. That might be true but if it is why has no-one demolished the points I'm making. 

Why are nationalist posters who must be well rehearsed at this not able to answer the currency issue? Why Sterlingisation and the tight restrictions it would put on a Scottish government? 

If the concensus is that the UK government charges Scotland £43Bn per annum for shared services like defence, tax collection, the DWP  etc why have the Nationalists not got a fully costed plan to replace them? Why say that in the even of independence Scotland would go back and use the same administrators? And why do they think they would charge less than £43Bn to do so? 

Why if the arguments have been so demolished did one very reasonable poster tell me it was a decision of blind faith? Is that conclusive? 

You might be bored with the questions but I reckon the reason thhey are still be asked is because the only thing that has changed is that we now absolutely know that the SNP White Paper, if followed - and please bear in mind the White Paper made bold predictions about the divorce settlement and about rUKs willingness to continue to deal witb Scotland - would have left Scotland with a £29.9Bn fiscal black hole due to oil revenues being much lower than forecast. Surely it's only fair that we get an answer to where the cuts would have been made. I can't find answers from Sturgeon, MacKay, Blackford, Salmond etc on my Google searches but if you are so well versed I'm sure you must have the answers