When will indyref2 happen?

Colkitto

Indyref2  

819 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 hours ago, Malky3 said:

It's none of his business, or yours. I am Scottish though and I live in Scotland. 

Just thought I'd apologize for accidently clicking 'Like' on your comment.   I couldn't really give 2 stuffs where you were educated. 

Rather a lot of your political comments read like they come from a standard play list.   Not from a real person who's  thought through how they view life,

sees how things can be changed for the better, and is open to new ideas. .

Just thought I'd apologize for accidently clicking 'Like' on your comment.   I couldn't really give 2 stuffs where you were educated. 
Rather a lot of your political comments read like they come from a standard play list.   Not from a real person who's  thought through how they view life,
sees how things can be changed for the better, and is open to new ideas. .

It's called cut and paste.

That's why I'm not engaging with the roaster.

It's called cut and paste.

That's why I'm not engaging with the roaster.

Weird how he thought it was everyones business about how his life is pretty cushty and therefore doesn't want to rock the boat.

As you say, cut and paste job from tired a bingo card.

32 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

I think I'm just going to spam this at every yoon when they question any aspect of independence:

https://www.nbim.no/en/

What a bizzare notion. The SNP didn't even claim they'd be able to create a fund in their White Paper. Instead they were going to carry on with the same NHS and benefits system they've criticised for 50+ years all funded by a ficticious and unrealistic oil price. 

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

Weird how he thought it was everyones business about how his life is pretty cushty and therefore doesn't want to rock the boat.

As you say, cut and paste job from tired a bingo card.

Have we had “Spanish veto” and “grievance” yet?

10 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Yes they did. They even put an approximate value on it of £120billion if we started investing in 2014 till the anticipated end of extraction.

And yet since then the oil price crashed. Even the SNP acknowledge their predictions were a joke. 

36 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

You could simply have said it was a typo and spared your blushes. Now it just looks as though any retard in Scotland could get a Bachelors in Computer Science. I'm sure it was a tough course back then though all those ZX Spectrums and Commodore 64's in the classroom. 

Or.... you could have simply ignored my typo.

For someone who claims to be older, you sure have maturity issues.

1 minute ago, Anonapersona said:

Or.... you could have simply ignored my typo.

For someone who claims to be older, you sure have maturity issues.

I'm not the one waving my bachelor degree in calculators around like it's proof of intelligence. 🙂

On 30/07/2019 at 15:59, Double Jack D said:

I would argue Scottish Independence, should European membership be continued, offers Scotland more stability than a no-deal Brexit. 

Two issues here.  1 is what you mean by 'more stability'.  Certainly not in trading.  More than 80% of Scottish exports go to rUK and the Rest of the World with The EU being a minor trading partner. 2. is when you say, "should European membership be continued".  We all know that it won't.  We all know, also, there will be a hiatus between any decoupling of Scotland from The UK and any accession to The EU.

For 'stability' read 'a decade of uncertainty'.

13 minutes ago, Malky3 said:

I'm not the one waving my bachelor degree in calculators around like it's proof of intelligence. 🙂

I wouldn't call it proof of intelligence either.

That said, you made a comment about my education so I responded.

2 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

What the relevance to the link?  

New figures published by the Office for Budget Responsibility show the North Sea is only expected to generate £600 million next year, compared to the SNP's prediction of £7.9 billion.

18 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

New figures published by the Office for Budget Responsibility show the North Sea is only expected to generate £600 million next year, compared to the SNP's prediction of £7.9 billion.

An SNP prediction.

14 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

Again the SNP are not oil economists and don't make oil predictions.   

A denial of an SNP prediction.

A quick check of the white paper gives us this:

whilst oil prices are assumed to remain unchanged in cash terms at their average level over the two years to March 2013.

While it has turned out to be bollocks it wasn't the worst way of predicting future prices. You can hardly blame them for using it, they probably even thought they were being prudent. Claiming that a big boy gave them the info and ran away doesn't help the argument, IMO. 

43 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

The SNP used the OBR's own fucking figures, that was the OBR prediction you clown.  A more accurate headline would be 'OBR predictions now revised down from OBR's original prediction'.  They didn't come up with it out of thin air.

3 minutes ago, Kuro said:

The SNP used the OBR's own fucking figures, that was the OBR prediction you clown.  A more accurate headline would be 'OBR predictions now revised down from OBR's original prediction'.  They didn't come up with it out of thin air.

2 minutes ago, This time Perthshirebell said:

The idea that John Swinney punches a few self constructed figures into a calculator and we have SNP oil projections.   

Jesus wept. 

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/mar/20/salmonds-scottish-oil-boom-rejected